Chapter 39 ( Tristan)

Megan's POV

I am already in my 9th week of pregnancy. My Tristan is being so attentive to me. He always spends the half-day at his office and continues his work at home.

I noticed some pimples growing in my face, so I haven't posted a vlog for two weeks now.

Tristan has an excel file documenting everything about my pregnancy. Everything that needs to be done and the schedule of my checkups and vitamins are all there.

"Baby, you need to sleep early. We have an early schedule for a check-up. We will go there first then go to my office. In the afternoon, I'll send you to your school."

"But I just want to sleep here the whole day. I don't feel like going out, babe. We can skip it tomorrow."

"It is important. The doctor already told us that we have to attend the scheduled check-ups."

"Of course, she will say that. Move the date, babe." I said it nicely.

"No, we have schedules here. What's wrong with you? It won't even last an hour." He pointed to his tracker.

"Did you raise your voice on me? You can just tell it to me nicely."

"I didn't. Tomorrow is my only free time this week. I already planned everything." He explained to me, but the fact that he raised his voice on me won't change.

"I can go alone on Friday. I want to sleep tomorrow."

"Are you sure that you'll only sleep? I don't wanna see you doing live tomorrow then." Tristan is a nagger, as always.

"Am I doing live these past few days? I am not, right?" I answered back.

"Just want to be sure that you'll rest. I'll try to reschedule it this weekend."
He looks so tired and upset.

"I'll still go in the afternoon to school."

"I have a meeting until 1 PM. Who's going to drive for you?"

"Babe, I can drive." Did he forget that I already have a license?

"But I won't let you. How about Tyronne? I'll ask Yuri tomorrow."

"No. I'll skip class if you keep disturbing others. I can handle myself."

"How is it disturbing? I always drive for Yuri too. Your school is just a few minutes drive away from here." Tan argued.

"Exactly, so let me drive by myself."

"Okay, it's up to you. It's always up to you." He closed his laptop and slept on our bed.

"You are not mad, right?" I asked him.

"Nope. Why would I be mad?"

"Fine. I'll go to that check-up. Happy now?" I can't understand myself. Everything seems annoying to me. I transferred to my room and locked the door. He didn't dare follow me. See?
"Oh, shit."

I saw Yuri sitting on the floor. "What are you doing here?"

"This. I am keeping this a secret to Ty. This is for our 66th-month gift. Do you like it?" He showed me a beautiful painting of their memory on the beach.

"Wow, this is beautiful, dear. Ty will like it. Where is he, by the way?"

"It was Boun's son's first birthday, so the teammates are complete there," Yuri told me.

"But didn't you say that Heart is their common friend too?" I am just worried. I never met that bitch, but I swear I will skin him alive if he ever flirts with Yuri's boyfriend again.

The Twins (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें