Chapter 38 (Tristan)

Megan's POV

Upset stomach? Seriously, Tristan? I thought he had found out already.

"Rest for now, baby." He told me. He guided me back to our bed.

I don't know if I'll be happy that he didn't get it or what.
"I am fine. Maybe because of what we ate earlier."

He went out of the room and returned with a tray of food.
"We are going to eat here. I told mom that you are not feeling well. I asked mom for medicine, but he told me not to give you one."

"I am okay, Tan." He is treating me like I am injured or something. What more if he found out that I am pregnant with his babies.

"I know you are. Just let me take care of my baby." He caressed my tummy. I am really confused if he has an idea about my condition.

We just slept early. It was so nice after waking up in his arms. This is very warm. "Babe, let me get up first."
I need to talk to mom and Yuri. I am planning to say it to Tan already. He needs to know. He locked me in his arms again.

"Stay for a while. I am still sleepy."

I slowly removed his arms around my body.

"Then sleep more. I'll be back right away."

I knocked on Ty and Yuri's room.

It was Ty who opened the door for me. "Congrats." He said and left.

I immediately sit on Yuri's side. He looks like he is just done crying.

"Dear, what's wrong? Did Ty hurt you? Did he cheat?" Yuri shook his head. I keep on asking him, but he is not answering me.

"I am happy for you." He smiled at me. Something is wrong with him. I am not that naive. I know it is something about my pregnancy.

"I am actually planning to tell it to Tan later at dinner."

"Then, we should think of planning a party. This should be special. I'll be in charge of everything. Just rest in your room." Yuri told me. He loves taking care of everyone, of everything. I know he will be a good parent someday.

"It's fine. I can manage. I'll talk to mom first."
I checked him in the kitchen and saw him baking some brownies.

"Good thing you are here. I baked these exclusively for you. I'll separate these and put them on the lower part of the fridge. These are good for pregnant. All the ingredients I chose are good for you."
I am happy to be part of Tan's family. They treated Yuri and me like their own.

"Thank you, mom. I was throwing up last night. I thought Tan would find out, but he didn't, surprisingly."

"You can finally say it to him. I know he will be happy."

After lunch, they are all busy preparing for the party later in the garden area. Tan keeps asking why everyone is busy. They just said that we are opening another branch of Triple T, and Tan bought that excuse. He is so clueless.

"Baby, don't help them naaah. You are still sick." Tan touched my tummy.

"Don't touch it. It may kick." Tyronne teased. Yuri glared at him because he is throwing some clues at Tan since morning.

"You are really stupid," Tan exclaimed.

"Don't call my Tyronne stupid. You are." Here we go with my overprotective brother.

"Baby, your brother is yelling at me." I just laughed it off. Each day that passes, Tan is becoming more and more childish.

"Babe, just go to your room," I told him. We can't finish decorating when he goes in and out of the living room.