Chapter 9 (Tyronne)

Yuri's POV

"You look so handsome in the field earlier. I have a new crush now named Tyronne, and I am lucky to call him my boyfriend too."

He hugged me tightly then kissed my forehead.

"You will never regret saying yes to me. I promise! I love you so much, Yuri!"
I smiled at him sincerely. I know it's just a month since our not-so-beautiful encounter happened, but Ty made me feel loved. I am not sure if he is honest with his feelings, but there is no harm in trying. I think I will regret it if I don't give him a chance to prove himself to me.

This is my first relationship, and I hope this works. I hope he will be faithful to me because I honestly fell for him in that short period.

I was actually sure that I wanted him. Win or lose on his match today, I am already certain about my feelings for him and planned to say yes to him.

"Thank you for this, baby. You made me so damn happy." Every time he calls me baby, I always feel the butterflies on my tummy.

"Promise me first."

"Promise you what?" He was smiling the whole time...

"Promise me that I'll be the only one. I'll end this right away if you cheat on me."
I am serious. I tend to be a jealous type, and I don't want him to flirt with anyone.

"Of course, I promise. This calls for a celebration! How about dinner at home so we can tell my family?" I just agreed with him. I want a formal relationship with Ty and hope this lasts.

"I should return to my room now because I'll be late for my next subject. I already skipped one of my classes to watch your game." It was just a minor subject, so it would be fine and, it's worth it because Tyronne is finally mine now.

He walked me to my seat again. "Tell me if anything happens, okay? See you later, baby!" He kissed me on my cheek. I think my heart is going to explode because of Ty.

"I will...about earlier...were you hurt? It seems like you were in pain."

"I am good. It's just my tummy is aching earlier. I am fine already, especially that you are mine now." Ty is so sweet. I just hope he is real to me because I don't think I can handle it if he is just fooling me

"I see. Go ahead... Our class is about to start now." Ty closed his eyes and gave me the sweetest kiss on my forehead.

~~~~~~

I feel like I am such an important person because of how Tyronne treats me.

He picked me up earlier in my room, and he held my hand until we reached their house.

I don't see any of his family members against our relationship. They were happy for us instead.

After our dinner, I joined their bonding in the garden area. I love how they are so close to each other. Ty and Tan were busy playing online games, so I just sat beside his mom, who was busy playing with baby Tala.

"I am happy for the both of you." Tyronne's mom opens the conversation with me.

"Thank you. I hope everything goes well for us." Baby Tala sat on my lap, so his mom found free time to play with his phone.

I just played with her while she crawled on the grass. Tyronne is so busy playing, and it's fun to see him like that.

I got shocked when the twins started yelling at each other.

"You are stupid, Tan! How can you be so weak?! Damn it! I lost because of you and your pea-sized brain."
Wow, my boyfriend dared to tell Tan that he is stupid when he is the most brilliant guy I have ever met in my life. That's the reason why I like him...before.