Chapter 6 (Tyronne)

Yuri's POV

What did he say? Tell him if someone is bullying me? Is he not aware that I have a peaceful life before he approached me? No one notices my presence. But now, everyone is curious about my life. I am just a nobody before and I preferred to stay like that.

The class ended. Our professor was still fixing his stuff when Tyronne entered our room.

"Your class is done, sir?" Tyronne asked.

"Yes, Mr. Suppasit. It was done already."

"Thanks." He then headed to my seat and grabbed my bag. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"Tiara is waiting. He asked me to bring you to Triple T. You can say no to me, but not to my sister. Okay?" Tyronne really loves her family too. This is Ty and Tan's common denominator.

"Okay. Where is she?"

"Waiting outside." Is Tan coming with us? I asked myself. That would be awkward. I won't be comfortable when he is around.

"And if you are thinking about your crush, I am sorry to disappoint you but I didn't invite him. Sad?"

I actually felt relieved.

"Let me bring my bag." I tried grabbing it from Ty.

"Nope. I will hold this as my hostage. Now let's go." He smiled at me sweetly. I never saw Tan smiling like that. Do not fall with this playboy. I reminded myself.

"Why are you frowning? Did you get bored waiting?" He asked her sister who is currently sitting at the bench.

They said, if you want to know how your partner treats you in the future you should see how he treats his family.
And why am I thinking about this? Tyronne will not be my boyfriend. I want peaceful life away from his jealous girls.

"Yuri, wait with Tergz okay? I'll get the car."

He left me with his sister while still carrying my bag.

"Hi Yuri, I asked Ty to treat you because I got high marks on my assignment. This is my token of gratitude." Tiara said.

"No big deal. Anyway, why is he calling you Tergz?"

"Ty has been calling me that since I can remember. You would know next time why." I think Tiara saw someone from my back.
"Tan" She called her brother. I got so nervous. My heart... damn...
"Do you wanna come with us? Tyronne just went to the parking to get the car."

"Thanks my pretty princess but Tan cannot go, okay? Be good." Tan is so sweet to Tiara. He didn't even spare a glance at me and just walked straight on his way to the library.

Tyronne has arrived and we hopped into his car. Tiara pushed me to the front seat, so I guess I have no choice. The whole trip to their cafe, Ty is just teasing his sister nonstop. He is really childish. Who would have thought that the scary Tyronne is the same person as this one in the car? But even being playful, it is obvious how he cherishes his sister so much.

"Mom. This is Yuri." He introduced me to his mom. I swear his mom is very good-looking. I know him because my mom was a Mewlion and his romance with Mr. Mew is very famous. They are goals for someone like me.

"Hi, sir." I bowed my head with respect.

"Hi, Yuri. Are you having a hard time with my son? Feel free to tell me." He smiled sweetly. Such a beautiful person indeed.

"Actually, a little bit," I replied.

"Well, I am sorry about that. Tyronne is the sweetest kid I have though."
Tyronne is sweet? I think that's a revelation.