Chapter 5 (Tyronne)

Tyronne's POV

"Stop staring. You are making me uncomfortable." He said. Why is his voice so soft? He really looks fragile. I think it's cute.

"I am just curious. If you like my brother that much, then why didn't you confess to him?"

"I did but unfortunately I made a terrible mistake," Yuri said.

"Because you confessed to the wrong twin?" I asked. He just continued eating the cookies I gave him.

"Your mom is good. I love these cookies."

"I can give you more."

"You don't need to do that. I can buy if I want to."

"Ty." Here comes our little princess, Tiara. She hates me being in a relationship.

"Why are you here, Tergz?"

"Why are you sitting here and not with Tan?" She crossed her arms above his chest. My sister is jealous again.

"You want to sit with us? This is Yuri by the way."

"Hi, Tiara." Yuri greeted him and it surprised my sister.

"How do you know my name? Wait...if you are Yuri, then are you the drinks sender for Tan? Are you asking for help from Ty?" My sister is really nosy.

He knows Tiara's name because he is so in love with Tan that he even researched all the family members.

"He is just here to eat. Now go and sit with Tan." I exclaimed.

"I need to finish this. Help me. I forgot that it was due today." Tiara showed me the blank page of his sketchbook.

"Why didn't you tell me last night? I still have class after this." I told her.

"And so is Tan. I am doomed." Tiara cried out.

"Uhhhm...I can help you if you want to? I am a fine arts student by the way."

"Are you good?" Tiara asked him.

"Be the one to tell."

"Ty, this table is just for two. Can you move and eat with Tan instead?" Our princess asked.

I slammed the table and Yuri got shocked.

"Fine." I leaned closer to Yuri. "Are you helping my sister because of me or because of Tan?"

"Because of her, not because of anyone, and besides I am free until 3 PM." He replied. Better then. I thought he was doing it to be close to my brother.

"Cute. Be good here." I pinched his cheeks and he grunted in return.

"Go away, Ty.  Don't disturb us." Tiara blurted.

I went to Tan's table and faced him. Just looking at him makes me yawn. He is so boring.

"You like him." He started the conversation.

"Why do you care?"

"I care because this is about you and the fact that you pretended to be me makes me want to fucking kill you. Did you tell him already?" He continuously talks while eating Triple T cookies.

"I did."

"And? How did he react?" He is being meddlesome again.

"And why are you curious? Do you like him now too?" I am just interested in Yuri. I find him cute and innocent. I mean I met a lot of girls like him already but this kind of innocence for a guy is so rare.

"I am not. Stop that shit. And besides, you marked that guy already. We are brothers, Ty. Just stop playing already."

"Who said I am playing? There's something in him that I really want to try." I looked at him smiling while talking to Tiara.

I want someone who can love my family like how I love them. For me, my family is the most important thing.

He is really cute.

We are almost done with lunch when Tiara happily sits at our table.

"I like him. He is so good. I'll get perfect marks for this." He boasts Yuri's sketch in front of us. What a cutie?!

I think I said cute multiple times in my head already... Because that is how he is... So cute... Damn.

I returned to his table. "So you have that talent, huh? Can you draw me too?"

"I can. Just a stickman for you will do." He chuckled cutely.

"Stickman? You saw already my stick and ..."

"I didn't see anything. Shut up."

"You did... Not just saw but you also touched it and tast..."

"Stop it, Ty. Can you just leave me alone? What do you really want with me? I told you to just forget about it. Why do you keep reminding me about that?"

"Forget about it? Not me for sure. Everything is clear and vivid to me. Didn't I tell you that I like you? Be my boyfriend." I confessed.

"Ty, I know you and please understand me if I am not believing you. Your records about girls are not so good. Worst actually. I am not someone who can be played to by your kind. Let's just move on about it and find someone else. I have no time for this joke."

"Yuri, I am serious. Can you at least give me a chance to prove it to you?"

"No."

"Why? Because you like my brother so much?"

"No. Because I don't trust you."

I have never been insecure or jealous of my brother. But today I just want to be him. I want Yuri to like me.

"Got it." I just stood up and walked straight to our classroom.

If he thinks I am giving up, he is so wrong.

~~~~~~~
Yuri's POV

I think I was too much earlier. I am not wrong though. Ty is well known for being the biggest playboy here. Everyone knows him and Tan is just known for being the playboy's brother.

I am now sitting alone inside our classroom when a group of girls from the other department approached me.

"Girls, are you sure this is him?" She looked at me with disgusts. "Know your place, bitch. If I saw you eating lunch with my Tyronne again, I swear you'll regret it so much." Her friend handed her the pink milk and poured it to me. Everyone laughed. I just ignored them. I hate being the center of attraction. I just run fast to my locker. There must be a spare shirt here... Fuck...I forgot I brought it home yesterday. I wanna cry so bad but of course, I am controlling not to. I am too unlucky today.

"What happened to you?" Tyronne's voice filled the locker room.

"How do you know I was here?"

"I am here to put my stuff at Tan's locker. Now, answer me...what happened?"
I just ignored him. "I already wore this but I swear it's clean. It's better than that." He pointed to my wet shirt. "Fix yourself and change. I hate looking at you like that." I just accepted his help though he is the reason why I am in this situation.

"Thank you, I'll return it to you tomorrow."
I went to the restroom and changed.

When I returned to our classroom, everyone is looking at me.

The class has already started.

"Sorry, sir."

"Why are you wearing Tyronne's Shirt?" Our professor asked.

How did they know?

I slowly looked down at my shirt. Oh, Fuck!

This is the university football team's shirt. The number 1 in the middle is screaming that this is Ty's shirt. Of course, his name was printed on the back too. I think I just wanna wear back my wet shirt again.

I just invited more bullies to poke fun at me.

I received a text from an unknown number.

"Tell me next time if someone is bullying you.  -Ty S. "