Chapter 27 (Tristan)

Tristan's POV

I woke up with a severe headache. I checked the time to see that it was already two in the afternoon. I am doomed. I have a meeting at 1 PM, and Bella must be bombarding me with text messages right now.

I checked my phone and got nine messages all coming from her and four miscalls—no one aside from her texts me or even chats with me.

I messaged her and informed her that I was not feeling well. I can't tell her that I was drunk last night because it might sound unprofessional at all.
I missed an important meeting, and this is so not me.

I went downstairs and checked on my mom. "I am hungry, mom."

"What time did you decide to drink with them? This is new, Tan." My mom was all smiles as she started preparing my lunch.

"I don't know. Where is Ty?"

"Miss me, bro?" He looks like he just woke up too. Yuri looks sleepy following him.

"Tan, you are here?" Yuri looks surprised to see me too. "Good morning, mom. Did you see Megan?" He turned to my mom.

"He was all dressed up earlier. He is meeting someone. I guess because he said he has an important event."

Then the thought struck me. He must be meeting that Pavel. I remembered how we kissed last night. I didn't notice that I was touching my lips unconsciously.

"Successful, bro?" Ty whispered.
What the hell is he thinking?

Yuri followed my mom to help him with Ty's lunch. My brother has a separate meal from us.

"Asshole," I exclaimed.

"You like him, don't you?" He asked

"Like who?"

"Who else? I am referring to the first person that came into your mind when I asked you that."

It's only Megan.

"I am busy." We are not in a relationship yet, but I managed to miss an important meeting because of him. I had no plans of drinking last night. I guess this will continue if I decide to be his boyfriend.

"Okay, it's up to you. I want to warn you that Megan is my boyfriend's beloved brother. If you hurt Meg, you'll be hurting Yuri too, and I will beat you into pulp if that happens." He threatened me. "Stop analyzing things. With that attitude of yours, the probability of getting laid is less than 1%."

Yuri came in. "Baby, sit down." They kissed in front of me. Damn.

"I'll miss this again for a week." My twin is such an embarrassment.

"I'll miss this too. Behave there, okay? I am going to cut your thing into quarters if you cheat on me."

Yes, Yuri. Do me a favor, and please chop it. Mince it if you like.

Can I just eat peacefully without witnessing this couple's lovey-dovey acts?

After our lunch, I keep thinking about Megan's plan for today.

I am trying to balance the pros and cons of Megan having Pavel as his boyfriend. It will be good for me. I guess it means I don't need to think of him anymore while I am in the middle of work. I can focus more. Cons will be, I will fucking hate it.

Megan really whirled up my mind.

It was already 5 in the afternoon, but I was still thinking of him. We kissed, that should be it. He will probably stop thinking of giving that guy a chance. I closed my laptop and decided just to grab an iced tea.