Chapter 32 (Tristan)

Tristan's POV

"Let's just sleep," Megan asked me.

I kicked their door one more time before I left. That pretentious annoying brother of mine. For five years, Yuri really thinks that I am bullying his boyfriend when in fact that stupid potato is always the first one to annoy me.

"Why so pressed?" He rubbed my back.

"Who wouldn't? If he sees us by accident he should have turned his back right away but no...he did stare for seconds."
Megan will feel awkward about it.

"It's okay, baby. Let me borrow a shirt please." I let him choose any shirt in my closet. He showered and came out of the restroom with my shirt and...wait... Does he have shorts?

He lay down on the bed and covered his body with a blanket. I looked at him confused. We are not done yet. Tyronne just happened to enter the room but we still need to continue it.

I pushed down my boxers and lie down beside him.

"Baby, are you sleepy?" I buried my head on his neck.

"Love, sleep already," Megan said.
I rubbed my member on his ass but it does not affect him.

"Don't you want me anymore? You must be tired of me already."

He immediately faced me. "I will never get tired of you, love. Why are you being so dramatic tonight?" I caressed his thighs, he is not wearing his shorts again. He only has underwear with strings on both sides.

"Please don't forget to wear shorts here. We clear, Meg?" What if my stupid brother enters here again? It's normal for him to go in and out of my room but the thing is quite different now. This will be my and Megan's room from now on.

He was lying on his side. I hugged him from behind and about to rub my hardened member on his butt crack when I saw him yawn. He is sleepy already.

"Sweet dreams."
I'll have forever with him so I'll just let him sleep for tonight. "Good night, baby." I hugged him until I doze off too.

I woke up smelling a floral powdery scent. His hair smells so good. I would love to wake up every day with this. This is the first time I slept with someone and it felt so good. I will never be tired of this feeling. I buried my face on his smooth neck and kissed it before getting up.

"Good morning." He greeted me. I kissed him on his lips. He covered his mouth with his left hand.
"Babe, I just woke up. I haven't brush my teeth yet." He exclaimed. Looking at him, I can't help wondering how can a guy be this beautiful. Even prettier than those girls I know.

"I love it though."

We both wash up and came out of our room. Yuri is already in the kitchen preparing his boyfriend's meal. If you can kill someone by glaring, then I am dead already with how Yuri looked at me. Does it ever come to his mind that his boyfriend is just pretending to be bullied? If he only knows how many guys were beaten by his boyfriend way back in high school days, he wouldn't believe Ty's acting.

"Dear, are you mad? Why are you staring at Tan like that?" Oops, come on Meg. Defend me too!

"No, of course not. Why would I be mad at him for always fighting with my boyfriend?" He said.

Whatever, Yuri! Believe him all you want. Breakfast started. Yuri and Tyronne are sitting in front of us.

Ty keeps smirking at me and annoying me like hell. "I think I need to pass my crown to Tan now. He is no longer a.." He just mouthed the word virgin to me. I kicked him and he kicked me back timing when Megan's phone fell on the floor.