When they both seemed to be done with everything, Wooyoung introduced the topic.

"So... How do you feel today? Have you thought about something?"

"Actually, those exercises helped me a lot, yesterday. I wanted to thank you. Also because you're trusting me even if I obviously don't even know where to start.

So, let's make these steps!" San said with a wide smile and Wooyoung responded with the same coin.

___ • ___

They discussed a bit more of the general concept before going into the steps. It wasn't being easy, at all. But once you started, the rest went on really well.

They managed to do the first twenty seconds, which was a lot. Also, because the song was full of different beats and sound and Wooyoung was so crazy he wanted to catch them all with the steps. That was the point of choosing a song like that.

"There are the four knocks here. So then we have to "open the door" and meet." San said. Wooyoung was thinking.

"Ok, since we are three steps apart, we can sliiiide" and he slided "maybe... Uhm... tah tah, then stay still? Turn to the camera?
We're not thinking about camera movements, too. Aish, there are too many things-"

"And short time." They both chuckled. This thing of completing the other's sentence was happening very often that day.

"We can do it.
Let's focus."

Wooyoung started again to do some steps here and there. San was watching him, ready to talk. Wooyoung had almost done all by himself the first part, but San already knew, instead, where to go with the chorus.

"I don't know what to put here, but we should finish like this." He set the two of them one in front of the other, less than an arm length apart. "So when it goes I wanna be with you till the sun rises we can..." he lightly brushed Wooyoung's left arm, which was supposed to be addressed to camera, then put his opposite hand opened up in the air, doing some tricks. Wooyoung looked at him and replayed the song in his mind. He smiled.

"It fits perfectly."

"Then tu tu tu we do like this, you with the chest, I control you with my hands." He was deeply staring in Wooyoung's eyes. "In your eyes, in your eyes, in your eye-eye-eyes." And he moved a couple times more. The brunette was at his highest of concentration.

"Then it's time for you to do I wanna paint the moon with your eyelashes." He put a hand over Wooyoung's face and slowly dragged it down, his fingers nothing but the lightest touch on his forehead, then nose. Then lips. Then chin. He was recreating the timing of the song, but got lost in his thoughts for a split second. He was looking at his hand at first, but couldn't handle his eyes to jump on Wooyoung's pink parted lips. He blushed at his acting, and the other shivered.

"Then..." his voice got caught in his throat and his breath became faster. He had to swallow his own saliva to continue his speech. "I'd not follow the beats again, since they're the same as before, but use them to slide apart and start the wider steps. What do you think?" he walked away to put himself in the position he was suggesting for the next part.

Wooyoung was still shivering for the touch. He flashed San looking at his lips, but it must be just his own imagination. Of course, he was looking at his hand, as he's supposed to do for the video. He didn't say anything but turned around to match San's position, still a pinky color on his face. Then, he nodded and talked with a cracky voice.

"I think i-it's perfect for the concept. And sounds good on the music." Oh God, we have to do it again now. "Here I'd follow the voice: so, again, paint the night, paint the night, paint the ni-i-i-ight." He did some totally different steps, taking wide movements and connecting all the parts of his body. This was supposed to be da more "danced" part, where they didn't do anything special but dance to the camera. The "concept" part was the beginning and then the ending.