Connected (techno)

For you again -fallenischaotic !! :) pls enjoy <33

Techno rested his head on the table, resisting the urge to just smash it, break the table in half and destroy his pc, just so he would never have to look at the internet again.

He really couldn't do anything right, huh?

Those tweets were from years ago, when he was dumb and made jokes sometimes just for the shock factor-younger Techno thought that was the way to get views. And yet people still scrolled through thousands of tweets just to find stuff to put in a thread "exposing him", all because they were bored keyboard warriors.

This sucked.

Sniffling, a single tear dropped on the table, and he sat up, staring at the single drop before more started to fall. He curled in on himself, hugging his legs as he buried his face into his knees, tears flowing freely. Choking on his sobs, he was so distracted that he didn't hear the front door open.

"I'm home!" you called out, and he jerked up, running to the door and leaning against it, preventing you from entering. "Techno?" You knocked on the door. "Are you in here?"

He gulped, hoping his voice sounded semi-normal. "Yeah-yeah I'm just-" His voice wavered, and he coughed, trying to recover. "Just-uh-working."

"You must think I'm stupid."

Eyes widening, he slumped against the door, sliding down until he was sitting on the floor, head in his hands. "Just leave me alone, please."

Instead of leaving him alone to wallow in his sadness, you sat down on the other side, leaning against the door. "Nope."

He sniffed, wanting to open the doors and just fall into your arms, but what if you found him stupid? Crying over twitter of all things? And over four-year-old tweets? Frowning, he glanced over at his phone, which was on the floor after he threw it out of frustration, the polaroid of you two staring at him. You wouldn't judge him for something like this. He knew that.

Reaching up with a shaky hand, he pulled himself up, opening the door without warning you, somehow managing to smile when you fell to the floor. You smiled back, jumping up to your feet and opening your arms.

He had never given someone a hug so fast.

Head resting on top of yours, he was fully aware of the fact he was probably making the top of your head damp, but if you noticed, you didn't say anything. You rubbed his back soothingly, taking deep breaths to encourage him to do the same. Pulling back, you looked at him, brows furrowed. "So...who did this? Who do I fight?"

Letting out a shaky laugh, he shook his head. As if you could fight anyone. "People on twitter."

Sighing, you stayed silent, presumably thinking hard, before your eyes lit up, head turning to look at something behind you. He tilted his head curiously, hand reaching out when you left his arms to go and grab the thing you were looking at.

You came back within seconds, holding a plastic bag in your hands. "Here! I saw these today!"

Slowly opening the bag, he pulled out two pieces of cardboard, a bracelet attached to each one. They were plain, one in white and the other in black, with a charm on each. He held it closer to his eyes, not quite sure what they were. You took one out of his hands, ripping the cardboard and sliding the bracelet onto your arm, gesturing for him to do the same. "Now look at what it does!" You held your arm close to his bracelet, and the two charms on the necklaces snapped together, creating a heart. "They're magnetic!"

Biting his lip, he wrapped his arms around you, resting his head on yours again, tears starting to form. He could feel you start to panic, so he kissed your head, letting you rub his back again.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Nope. You did everything right."

(A/N-those ppl who dig up old tweets are weird as hell lmao

(A/N-those ppl who dig up old tweets are weird as hell lmao...anyway, hope you enjoyed <33 also i wish i had someone to match bracelets with haha...</3)