Pinky promise part 2 (techno)

(requested by KnightTimeNow i hope you enjoy!)

You rubbed Techno's back, smiling when he snuggled closer to you in response. "You're so clingy today," you said, already knowing he would deny it to the ends of the earth. Guiltily, you remembered yesterday's fiasco and noted in your mind to always text if you were going to be late. Who knew when Mr clingy would throw another tantrum?

"-m not." His voice was muffled from his face being literally squished into your body, arms wrapped around you protectively.

This was a rare moment for you two. His random streaming schedule and your long work hours meant that whenever he was awake, you were gone, and vice versa. Except one person was dealing with the lack of contact much better, and the other was clinging onto you as hard as he could. You sighed, knowing that this would only last a week, and then you would have to go back to work, back to falling asleep in an empty bed and breakfast in a silent kitchen.

Maybe you could ask for new hours? Well, that was something for future Y/N to worry about.

Techno flicked you on the forehead, shocking you out of your train of thought. He smirked up at you. "Stop thinking so hard, nerd." With that, he rested his head on you again, eyes fluttering closed. Raising your eyebrows, you allowed it, knowing that no matter how hard he tried to hide it, he was having the time of his life.

You had known from the moment he actually woke up before the sun rose, and ate breakfast with you instead of sleeping in until midday.

Techno's arms suddenly started to loosen from you, and you looked down quickly in surprise, your frown softening immediately when you saw he was asleep. You knew that waking up early just wasn't Techno's thing. He looked so pretty when he was like this, a soft smile on his face as he dreamed about god knows what-maybe minecraft? Leaning down, you kissed him on the forehead, softly ruffling his hair.

Your phone buzzed from the table, and after eyeing Techno to make sure he hadn't woken up, you snatched it, eyes quickly skimming through the text. Biting your lip, you held back a laugh, absent-mindedly playing with Techno's hair. When he woke up, you just knew he'd cry from joy at what the text said.

He mumbled something in his sleep that sounded suspiciously like potatoes, causing your hand to stop moving in his hair and your eyes to roll out of exasperation.

Closing your eyes, you tried to ignore that he was dreaming about potatoes of all things, resting your head on top of his. This time, you could fall asleep easily, safe with the fact that he wouldn't be gone when you woke up.

 This time, you could fall asleep easily, safe with the fact that he wouldn't be gone when you woke up

(A/N- thank you for reading :) I love doing requests hehe)