30

3rd person view

3rd person view

bambam looked at his phone for hours. He didn't know what he was waiting for, or who. If he had to choose a person, it'd be yugyeom. That boy ruined him from the start and it all ends like this? no texts, calls?
Does he even know about the video?? fucking hell, yugyeom. Bambam thought, throwing his phone across the room. He was angry. His face flushed bright red, balled fists, his hair parting slightly against his forehead, and small droplets of sweat falling from his face. He hates Mark. He hates him so much his chest began to burn. He was trying hard to hold his tears. Everything went to absolute shit.
If you could ask bambam when it did , he'd know the answer. But so do you. You know the story, reader.

Bambam got off his bed, took his phone back into his hand, cracked. He was going to text Yugyeom... and maybe youngjae. Considering he was his only friend left. he doesn't know where Jinyoung and him stand anymore. He's a bad friend on Jinyoung anyways. Bambam himself can't disagree on that statement.

Me: where are you?
have you seen the
video...?

Bambam stares, should he send it? whatever. The worst had already happened. He sees that yugyeom had read his message but doesn't seem to be replying since the small bubble isn't showing up, it's like this for awhile. it's too quite.

Me: are you there??
I can see that you've seen the
message, yugyeom.

yugyeom: right, sorry.
and I have. people were
air dropping it everywhere.
don't be mad when I tell you
that the video doesn't upset
me. it's quite hot if you ask
me.

yugyeom: we can make tons
of these videos. post them,
make money??? holy shit
would we become rich.
don't you wanna get out
of that house of yours??
this city?

Bambam eyes flickered. his tiredness coming to a hit. He couldn't think right. Was yugyeom being serious?? Was he clowning him?? this isn't a joke. How does he even respond to him.

Me: you're insane.

Me: this was the last thing
I'd think were to happen.
How are you not bothered?

Yugyeom: well it happened.
do you know who recorded?

Me: mark.

Me: god I hate him so much.

Me: should've beat his ass when
I had the chance.

Yugyeom: you're a bit weak if
You haven't realized. But so is he.
you two are fucking twinks.

Yugyeom: ha. ^^