Part 48 - Success Party

Manik was Checking the Presentation Once Again it's 1.00 am Soon there he Saw a Hot Chocolate Cup Infront of him he saw his Jaan Standing there with 2 Cups of Hot Chocolate with a Smile......

He saw the Time and Glared her.....

Jaan why u didn't slept Till now and it's very Late.....He said

She just showed her Eyes to Make Some Space for her to Sit so did as She Said.....

She was Sitting Beside him she gave him one Cup and Said..... I am not Feeling Sleepy Bcz I am Missing MY PERSONAL TEDDY VERY BADLYYYYY......

He Chuckled at her Answer and Said Are Baba u Should Sleep na as today Even u are Tired right......

Mani Sachiii I am Not Feeling Sleepy and I thought to Have Some Hot Chocolate with u So I Came She Said

Manik Smiled as he Know her She is Feeling Tired But She won't Agree when he is Working so he Just Pulled her Closer she Kept her Head on his Shoulder and Manik Started Doing his Work.....

He was working Nandu was Telling him what and all She did in Class

He was working Nandu was Telling him what and all She did in Class....He was listening and Working after Half an Hour he Completed and Saw his Jaan who was Sleeping like a Baby Holding his Arms......

He smiled at her and Just closed his Laptop and  He adjusted Both of them Comfortably and She Snuggled More in his Chest Soon sleep took over Manik also......

Next Day.....

  Mani Mani wake-up  Nandu Called him

But he Didn't Responded ......

Mani If u Didn't wake-up now I am Going to Call Cabir Bro to wake u Up..

That's it Manik woke up with a Jerk

Bcz Cabir Waking Someone Means Inviting Trouble......

Jaan U can't Do this To your ONLY AND ONLY BOYFRIEND......

He said with an Innocent Face..

Nandu Laughed and Said Acha Chalo Get Ready Fast Today is the Big Day for u.....

Soon Manik Remembered and went to Freshen up Quickly Not Before Kissing Nandu Cheeks saying Good Morning....... She Just Blushed

After Some time he saw her in Same Clothes he was Confused why She didn't Got ready till now

Jaan u didn't got Ready for Office Manik Asked