Part 26 - Truth and Dare with Twists and Secrets

Hey Guys!!!!!

The votes Reached to 1k + for all chapters till now thank you for Ur Votes Keep Supporting........

Let's get back to story.

Abhi was thinking about the Conversation with Nandu and him from the time he returned to Office......

Abhi was talking to himself.....

Kiddo loves Manik.....I know Manik from Childhood he is best for Anyone whoever Marry him they will be lucky and I am happy he loves kiddo but she is still kid na how can she love someone.......Yaar why this is so confusing.........

The way kiddo said about her love I can see how much she loves him..... Everything is fine but how can She love She is a Kiddo na I should be very Careful about her I do no why but I feel it's my responsibility and if I know Manik also I should talk with him whether he to loves her or not and I Know my Manu..........if he Loves her he can go to Any Extent to Protect her I am Damn sure about him butttt.........

"How can she love she is a Kid na" ("😂")

He is very confused like his heart knows why he is feeling like this bcz she is non other than his Pari and he will always become over Protective for her when she is the Matter.......

His was still talking to himself and his PA Entered inside and saw him like this and he was confused he never behaved like this and he went to Abhi

PA: Sir what Happened

Abhi turned to him and said with a Confusion

"She is a Kid na how can she love Manik"

His PA was looking confused and asked again maybe he misheard something

"Sir what are u saying" PA

"Are She is still a kid and How can she Love now itself" Abhi Asked

His PA don't know what to say and he just excused himself and went outside and thought

What happened to Abhi sir why he is talking like this.....

Here abhi was again and again repeating the same lines and his phone rang saw the Caller ID it's Manu.....

Before Manik Could say Anything Abhi said

"Manu I want to talk to u Immediately orelse I'll get Mad"

Now Manik was Confused what happened to Abhi Suddenly