Part 35 Manik Became a Saviour

Hey Guys !!!!!!

Just want to Share my thoughts the person who is there for me always who kept me in her womb for 10 months and till now who is Holding me and Protecting Me from Everything

Just want to Share my thoughts the person who is there for me always who kept me in her womb for 10 months and till now who is Holding me and Protecting Me from Everything.........I know I am Close To Dad More than you But u are the Person whom I can feel The Warmth which no one can give me in this Whole World🌎 u Loved Us More than Anything Just wanna Say Happy Birthday to the World's Best Women For Me❤️

Let's talk about what u all asked me

I know u all Want Me to Reveal the truth about Pari to Abhi and Manik .....But Before that You all Want to Know What Happened in all these Years as it's not easy for any of them so when the Whole Truth Come u guys will get Everyone's Point of View.....Don't worry I'll not take much time..... In all the Chapters u guys will get to Know about Past Incidents one by One.......

Many Requests from u all as Don't seperate Manan and The Answer is Don't Worry There will not be Any Misunderstanding or Manik will believe others and go away from Nandu......Which is not Possible in My Story their Love is Not that Weak and If at all Manik have to go against the World Also he will go for the Sake of Nandu but he will not Leave her IN ANY DAMN SITUATION so trust me Guys u will get to see the Wonderful Love of our Manan.....

Why I am Saying this Bcz FROM HERE ON SEEING THE PAST U ALL WILL GET A DOUBT IF MANIK WILL LEAVE NANDU OR NANDU WILL LEAVE HIM.......... BUT......BUT...
BUT....... IT'S NOT THE SAME HERE SO HAVE FAITH IN ME ...

U WILL SEE OUR MANAN LOVE IN A MOST DIFFERENT WAY HOW THEY STAND FOR THEIR LOVE AGAINST OTHERS.........

Hope I could Clear Some of Ur Doubts tell me if u have any other Doubt feel free to ask me Anything

Ok Enough of Talks Let's Get Back to Story

Now Everyone is Sitting in the Dinning Table to have Food and Nandu was Happy Seeing them After years and Mainly seeing Abhi Happy face as he was Sitting with Yash and Manjeet and they are Feeding him he was talking like a Kid and she can see the Same Abhi how he used to be like this in Childhood always he was attached to their Grandparents they loved both Equally but Her Dadu loved her more.......

She saw Someone holding a Morsel Infront of her and she saw Chavi who gestured her to eat she had tears.......

Seeing this Manjeet felt little bit of Jealous that Now their Relation is not same In past also Chavi feed Pari but along with Manjeet also but now......Everything Changed