"so jimin... that fucking b itch," he swears, ready to find his mischievous so-called best friend. but before he can walk away, jungkook was fast to grab him by his waist making heat creep up his face again.

"hey, calm down!" he said while chuckling, pulling the other down to his seat.\

 "he lied to me!" he exclaims in gritted teeth.

"because we all know that you wouldn't come willingly." jungkook reasons, hand automatically rubbing comforting circles on the other's back just like the way he used to.

 taehyung sighs. "of course, i wouldn't. and we don't even fit on today's episode. we're not almost lovers."

"we were." jungkook argues.

"no." taehyung disagrees, huffing. "we were friends, best friends, who grew apart because well, that's life."

"taehyung..."

"jungkook..."

"look tae, since we're here already, let's just enjoy okay?" he tries to convince the now pouting boy. "at least, we got to see each other again. and the best part of it, we get drinks for free." he pointed out, wiggling his eyebrows.

"you know I'm a lightweight."

"i'll take your shots then, just like what I used to do." he said cheekily, winking at the now flustered other. before taehyung can react more, the staff announces that they'll start again. and this time, they both seem to be more relaxed and calm.

taehyung is amazed by the fact that jungkook can still make him comfortable and secure with just a few words. he pushes his negative thoughts at the back of his mind, letting himself enjoy whatever's happening right now.

"hello, i'm taehyung." he introduces again, now showing his boxy-liked smile, waving cutely. jungkook giggles before looking away from him, now focusing on the camera. "and i'm jungkook."

"so what's your relationship with each other?"

"we were almost lovers!" jungkook responded rather enthusiastically, making taehyung roll his eyes jokingly.

'okay, yeah. whatever. maybe, they really were. there's no point in denying anyway.'

"so why didn't you two end up together?" the staff asked, looking at the pair hopefully. jungkook nudges taehyung to answer. 

"what, why me?" he exclaims, hitting the other's arm that only earns a chuckle from him. "you were the one who's in love with someone else." taehyung revealed, rolling his eyes again.

"that's not true." jungkook begs to differ. "you're just too oblivious before." before they can argue more, the staff then explained what they're going to do.

"for today's show, you're going to play the game "let's be honest" so we will test your relationship as almost lovers with a lie detector." the staff explained, pointing at the lie detector liked toy on the table. "and disclaimer guys, it's not 100 percent accurate okay."

"you need to play rock paper scissors, the loser will be the one to put their hand on the lie detector and answer the prepared questions. if you lie, you will get shocked and you need to take a shot but if your answer turns out to be truth, then the other will have to drink."

Behind The Scenes [TAEKOOK ONE SHOTS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें