he had looked up at taehyung with wide eyes, arousal pooling in his stomach.

taehyungs face was red as he stuttered- "they just feel so good, so i bought it alpha"

"goddess you're going to be the death of me" jungkook had thrown his head back looking at the ceiling, trying to calm himself a bit.

the alpha had then dived right back in, mouthing at the straining erection through the cotton material and then onto the inner thighs.

taehyung was writhing under him, the alphas grip is the only thing grounding him. everything felt too good, he wanted more and everything of his alpha.

"nghh j-jungkook" he moaned out when jungkook gave a particularly harsher bite on his thighs with a possessive growl.

one of the alphas hands had gone to the hem of the panties, pulling down the material harshly. taehyung gasped when he heard a tear, but jungkook gave it no mind as he threw away the material soaked in slick somewhere.

"i will buy you more" jungkook had just growled and one of his fingers were already prodding at the omegas entrance.

taehyungs eyes rolled back, mouth open in a gasp as he parted his legs wider, clearly asking the alpha for more.

jungkook had straightened up before pulling taehyung in for a desperate kiss, as the first finger pushed into the warmth. he swallowed in all the broken moans of the omega as the finger slowly thrusted in and out.

when the kiss broke, taehyung panted out looking at the alpha; the muscles flexing on top of him, the dominant musk surrounding him as one of the alphas hand dissappeared between his legs coated in slick.

taehyung saw the way he himself was fully naked under him while the alpha still had his pants on. his cock jerked dribbling precome just at the sight.

when the first finger was replaced with two, the omega hissed at the stretch but the alpha was their to sooth him with kisses and praises.

"doing so good for alpha.." jungkook murmered nibbling onto one of the ear lobe, as the finger scissored inside him.

everything was so overwhelming yet so good. taehyung felt the hotness in his lower belly ready to snap any moment.

"a-alpha i-i'm gonn.." he blabbered drool leaking out of his mouth, hands on the alpha in a bruising grip.

"cum for me" the alphas husky voice on his ear was all it needed and the omegas cock jerked spurting cum onto his belly and thighs.

jungkook watched mesmerized as taehyungs body arched off the bed, toes curling and a long drawn moan spilled out of him. he caressed the other, guiding through it all with praises.

"you think you can go more love?" the alpha asked, kissing away the tear that rolled down the omegas cheek, his fingers still lazily thrusting inside him.

"y-yes alpha.. want your knot" the omega almost pleaded.

"so perfect for me" the alpha sighed onto his neck as a third finger breached into the hole.

"i love you so much. love you to the moon and back... all mine" jungkook kept on murmuring into his neck between kisses.

warmth bloomed inside taehyung at that, his chest constricting with love.

"Jeon Jungkook stop being cheesy when you're three fingers deep in me" taehyung almost screamed.

jungkook laughed huskily into his shoulders at that, the omega smiling with it too.

the smile soon broke when jungkook jabbed the fingers right into his prostate, pleasure run hot through him.

"fuck me a-alpha. knot me" the omega was desperate.

"as you wish sweetheart" jungkook smirked before withdrawing his fingers that had taehyung whining coz of the sudden emptiness.

the alpha unbuckled his pants with slick covered hands, pulling it down along with his boxers.

taehyungs breathing further picked up, slick gushing out of him as he saw the alpha stroking his hard length.

"tap my shoulders if it hurts or you want me to slow down hm? can you do that for me love?" jungkook was serious and gifted taehyung with another kiss when taehyung nodded his head quickly.

the omegas hands gripped the sheets as he felt the alpha push into him slowly.

"hey relax love" jungkooks strained yet soothing voice lulled him.

jungkook had to ground himself to not push into the omega at once and ravish him. he was so hot and tight and perfect around him.

"s-so full.." the omega let out a contented mewl when the alpha bottomed out. taehyung adjusted himself a bit, folding his leg and parting them more and the alpha pushed back, thrusted into him at one go.

taehyung cried out as the alpha hit his prostate dead on. every feel of the alphas cock stretching and dragging inside have him feel the peaks of pleasure.

jungkook thrusted hard and deep leaving the omega no room to speak other than let out moans and mewls.

"fuck you feel so good" the sight of the alpha coated in sweat and slick, face screwed up in pleasure, letting out grunts on top him was way erotic for taehyung to handle.

it was a hundred times better than they ever imagined it to be.

when the alphas hand got hold of the hard cock between them, taehyung saw stars.

and at the next thrust, taehyung felt the tip of the cock inside him swell with the knot and stretching him to the limit.

taehyung writhed, screaming jungkooks name as he came again with a cry.

jungkook moaned above him at the feel of the omegas hole squeezing around him.

"wa-want your cum in me a-alpha.. want it" taehyung pleaded.

and with the next few thrusts, jungkooks knot popped. the omega moaned satisfied at the feel of the warm cum filling him up to the brim.

jungkook rumbled satisfied and proud. his omega took him so well.

as the cum kept on filling up his omega, he bite into the mating mark on taehyungs neck.

yours yours yours. taehyungs omega chanted and jungkook could feel all of it.

taehyung had his eyes closed, a drunken smile on his face, content and satisfied in his alphas hands.

□□□