Chapter 10: Sneaking Food

It's been a week since Daniel made a deal with the twins, and during this time I've been painting and exercising. 

No one has come to bother me except Alyssa. One night she came and asked if she could watch a movie with me. I denied, but saw that she wanted to watch a horror movie and agreed afterwards.

I was bored anyway.

It was funny though. I think Alyssa thought she wouldn't get scared because she died before, but she wouldn't stop shaking. I was lounging calmly on the couch earning a flabbergasted expression from her. Which was hilarious.

Though when I woke up today I didn't expect Kiki to be in my room going through my closet.

"What are you doing" I asked sitting up on the bed

Kiki jumped and quickly turned to me

"Sorry Jasmine. I didn't want to wake you so I went ahead without you" She said with a blush

I stared at her in confusion, and she elaborated. Since I've been here she started to understand me when I don't speak.

"Tonight the master is throwing a party for Alyssa. I'm trying to find you something to wear. How do you not even have one dress! I need to get you o-" 

"No" I cut her off 

"But Jasmine you nee-"

"No"

We had a stare down for a minute before Kiki sighed and shut the closet door

"Fine" She grabs the breakfast tray and sets it on the bed, "the party starts at 6, so make sure to come down for a little while" She finishes leaving the room.

'The party is finally here' I thought while eating the food 

I don't want to leave my room, but I remember the description the book gave about how delicious the food is. I will just go down for a while and sneak some food. I can't ask Kiki to bring some to me because all the servants are going to be working and I don't want leftovers. I want the food fresh.

Yes I'm being picky.

See the thing is I don't care what others will think of me, so walking down there openly in sweatpants isn't a problem to me, but causing unnecessary drama is tiring.

I could easily conceal my presence and pass everyone unnoticed, but I lose my concentration when it comes to good food. So I should go down when everyone is distracted.

Good thing the city's biggest bachelor is going to be there.

That's right, Aaron the ML is going to show up to the party. Usually Aaron doesn't go to simple parties, but when he learned it was Alyssa’s he decided to go.

I'll just go down when he arrives. Everyone flocks him when he comes, but Alyssa. She was ignoring him and that drew his attention to her. 

'Men, sometimes they're so arrogant. Aaron hates women because they all try to seduce him and he thinks they are only interested in sex and money. So when someone finally comes in and isn't interested in him then he gets interested. Though that's not the part that's annoying. It's normal to be interested in someone different, but when Alyssa clearly expresses that she doesn't like him. He thinks she is playing hard to get. Ugh, do they not understand no' I rolled my eyes getting out of bed to go to the bathroom

'Aaron thinks Alyssa isn't like any girl he's ever seen before. Pft hahaha, it's hilarious. He hasn't even left the country. He hasn't met enough women if he thinks she is the only one not interested in him' I thought changing into a black crop top with a red line along the bottom and dark grey sweatpants

'I'm not stupid though, I know there are amazing guys out there that actually know how to treat a women with respect' I flopped onto my bed

I set the alarm for 6 and fall asleep

Timeskip

beep~

Beep~

*Slam*

I smashed the alarm clock and sat up groggily. I stretched and let my back crack before getting out of bed and opening my bedroom door.

I heard chatter coming from downstairs and peered over the banister seeing guests enter the front door and making their way to the ballroom.

I sit and lean my back against the wall, waiting till Aaron comes.

Not even 10 minutes later I hear a huge ruckus. I turn to peer through the spindles of the staircase and see a tall handsome man with black hair and dark blue eyes.

Though that's not what gets my attention. A fluffy mess of light orange hair draws my attention. It seems familiar. Though they disappear into the ballroom before I can look more.

"Kyaa!"

"Its Aaron"

"Oh! Gabriel is with him too!"

I hear the chatter of ladies fawning over the two.

"Wait" I mumble

' Light orange hair and named Gabriel. Isn't that the guy from the mall. Usually people would think they're not the same person, but there is only one person near here with his description. 

Gabriel Vale, and best friend to the ML, Aaron King'

Gabriel is the leader of the strongest mafia in this city and is the force behind Aaron. He is definitely the main reason no one wants to mess with him. They are too afraid of what Gabriel will do to them.

His life had a lot of tragedy which led him to be protective of the ones he loves. Including his younger sister by a year, Grace. She must have been the lady having a fight over a bag.

'Whatever, not like him and I will ever get to know one another' I shrugged the thought of him off and made my way downstairs for some food

When I entered I was greeted with a crowd of ladies surrounding Aaron and him ignoring them

*sigh*

' If only these women thought more highly of themselves' I thought 

When I looked beside him I got to see Gabriel trying to ask the ladies to leave.

I inwardly smirked at his attempt 

Gabriel was a tall and sexy man. He looked dashing in his suit. He had alluring golden eyes, and they had a hint of annoyance in them.

I looked over at the food table and groaned when I saw Alyssa standing in front of it. I sighed and made my way over and grabbed a plate.

I started stacking it with food and stopped when I felt eyes turn near me. I glanced back and saw Aaron looking at Alyssa.

I finished and turned to leave

*bump*

I crashed into someone and my plate was about to fall, but I expertly balanced it.

"Impressive" I looked up and saw familiar orange hair, but this lady had dark brown eyes.

She was,

Grace Vale