Chapter 2- New beginning

Age Info: 

Alyssa- 20

Rose- 20

Cynthia- 20

Jasmine- 19

-----------------------------------------

“Ja...Jas...jasmine… JASMINE!”

*gasp*

I bolted awake and grabbed where the voice was coming from. I held tightly onto the person's wrist.

“OW!” The person screamed loudly

“Shut up” I demanded

‘Annoying’ I thought

The person was struggling in my grasp causing me to finally turn my head.

……

‘Who is th- wait. Where am I?’ I thought calmly analysing the bedroom

I was laying on a bed comfier than my cell room back at the compound. I was in a medium sized room covered with so many shades of pink I can't even name.

‘What the’ I discreetly glanced at the person next to me. She was a beautiful young woman with golden hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her face was contorted into a sneer while she continued to try to rip her arm out of my hold.

I debated for a second before releasing her wrist. I still kept my guard up, but waited for her to speak so I could understand my situation better.

“You useless piece of shit. Get up and pack, we’re leaving tomorrow!” The girl shouted enraged before storming off

‘Why was she so strong’ Was the girls last thought

I sat silently while watching her leave.

‘Didn’t I die’ I thought confused. I reached up to touch my forehead when I suddenly stopped.

‘Why are my hands so smooth?’ I examined my hand with a slight frown and got out of bed.

When I stood I realized I seemed smaller from before. Before I was around 5" 7’, but now I seem 5". I looked around and saw a door leading to an ensuite. I entered the bathroom and stepped in front of the mirror.

“This isn’t me” I mumbled touching my smooth cheek

The person in the mirror is a mesmerizing black haired beauty with the most menacing red eyes. Her eyes are lowered and slanted revealing an indifferent expression. Smooth and creamy skin contrasting against her midnight black hair, and revealed a glimmer of blue in the light.

I was astonished by my appearance, but was brought back when pain started to form in my head

“Ugh” I groaned holding my head 

Memories of someone else started to invade my head making me experience her life. The pain was something I could handle, but the realization of where I was caused me to widen my eyes.

“I-I’m in the story” I said in disbelief

The story I read before was about Alyssa Black who was an amazing child, smart, beautiful, and rich. She was going to inherit her mother’s business until she met Daniel. Alyssa fell madly in love with this kind and handsome man. She neglected her mother and spent a fortune on Daniel. One day her father brought home another woman and her 3 children. He told them that they are her half-siblings. Alyssa was surprised but treated them like her real sisters. The two oldest are twins and they would constantly give Alyssa advice on Daniel, promising to help her get with him. Alyssa was grateful and never suspected anything. That is the start of her downfall. After a month with the new additions her mother suddenly fell ill and perished quickly. Alyssa was heartbroken, but with the twins persistence she soon forgot about her mother and developed her relationship with Daniel. Alyssa and Daniel got married, but after a week she was drugged and kidnapped. When she woke up it was revealed that the twins and Daniel were working together from the start to take over her status and her mothers business. Her father was also in on the plan. It was also revealed that the mistress was the one who poisoned her mother. Alyssa was then angered when she died, but afterwards was reborn. She strived for a better life, saves her mother, finds love, gets revenge, and bonds with the youngest half-sister that was the only one that showed her kindness and tried to save her from dying an early death.

I was put into the body of Jasmine Snow, the younger half-sister of Alyssa who coincidentally has the same name as me. Jasmine was raised by her mother Madelyn and older twin siblings, Rose and Cynthia. She grew up in a strict household and was taught to be a perfect lady. Delicate, Elegant, calm, and obedient. She was always in the shadow of her sisters and her mother treated her like a child who can’t walk on her own. Jasmine’s father, Jack, was a rich CEO of a Tech company who had an affair, birthing us 3. He barely visited them because he had to keep them a secret from his cold wife, Ceilia. In Alyssa 's first life Jasmine always gave her the cold shoulder because she listened to her mothers orders to stay away from her. Though Alyssa mysteriously got a beautiful silver star bracelet on the day they arrived. Alyssa didn’t find out it was from Jasmine until it was too late. Jasmine always stayed silent and never said anything mean to Alyssa and her mother. She kept to herself unless there was a social event and her mother made her appear and act like a rich noble. Jasmine died 3 month after their arrival because she was mugged and wasn’t able to defend herself and was stabbed. She bled out before anyone could find her. Jasmine was forgotten by everyone. Until Alyssa was reborn. She realized Jasmine was innocent and didn’t do anything to harm her or her mother so she was kind to her. She wanted to save her, but Jasmine died the same way because she was taught to never fight back and wait for a man to save her. She was forgotten again when Alyssa was to absorb in her revenge to remember one person.

‘Jasmine lived a sad and lonely life without love and care’ I thought sadly

‘But I get to live again. I said I was going to live for myself and not others. I will paint without stopping. Sorry previous Jasmine,  but I’m gonna be selfish this once and use your body to live happily and peacefully’ I thought excited

‘It will be easy to pretend to be her because I don’t talk unless necessary and we both had emotionless faces. I will also be alone most of the time allowing me to paint. Fantastic!’ 

‘I was right though. She is 5" ’ I thought grumpily, ‘I’m a munchkin now. At least I’ll be a cute one’ I cheer myself up

‘Though I have to train my body again. I need my beautiful muscles back. I’m guessing the girl who was in my room was Cynthia. She said we’re leaving tomorrow which means Alyssa woke up a week ago’ I flopped myself onto the heaven sent mattress

“In the story Alyssa became ill and died but this event allowed her to be reborn again. Since we are going to the mansion earlier,  then that means Alyssa was already reborn. Her father was planning to bring us into the mansion and this was an opportunity. In the week Alyssa awoke, she should be planning to humiliate the twins when they first meet. Tomorrow when we arrive she suggests that it might take some time to get used to the high society, angering the twins. She tries to talk to Jasmine but she ignores her” I said recalling the events

'Why does she want to get revenge anyways. She should just try and improve her life this time around. I don't see the reason as to why she should waste her time on people who don't mean anything. Anyway back on topic'

‘What should I do’ I thought tiredly

‘I already decided to do what I want. Whatever, if she is nice to me than I won’t ignore her’ I turn my head to my nightstand

There is a small black case. I reach out and open it. Inside is a beautiful silver star bracelet.

“This is the bracelet she gives Alyssa” I examined it

*yawn*

“I guess I’ll give it to her tomorrow” I slowly fell asleep with a slight smile