𝟯.𝟱 | 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗕𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡𝗘𝗗

ELEANOR HAD NO idea which one was more devastating to hear at the moment

ELEANOR HAD NO idea which one was more devastating to hear at the moment. Was it the news that an ancestor of hers wants her dead so the latter can possess her physical body and rule the world or was it the one where her husband should have died because it was a way to defeat the Phoenix force?

"Correction." Wanda coughed. "No one can defeat the Phoenix force. It is the origin of all psionic energy and will exist forever in all realities of the omniverse." She explained thoroughly. "It is an immortal entity and is the prime universal force of life. To kill it would mean the end for us all. Life will cease to exist and no life will ever come about it, Eleanor."

The woman blinked twice, slowly digesting the information that was just thrown at her. Just a few minutes ago, Wanda, who introduced herself as Erik's daughter from another timeline and the Scarlet Witch, tried her best to explain everything that was going on. But, Eleanor was having a hard time to register it all.

"I still don't get it." She shrugged. "I have no idea what you're saying. I didn't even understand anything at all."

She then sat down on the ground, her fingers rubbing her temples in circles. "How did you even know what I was thinking? You can hear my thoughts even though you're... astral projecting?" She asked. "Is that even the right term? Is that a part of what you can do as Scarlet Witch?"

Wanda enthusiastically nodded. "Yes, that's the right term and also, yes. I can hear what you're thinking though I cannot perform magic in my astral form."

The brunette's lips hung open for moment and she curled her hand into a fist. "Magic? Magic fucking exists? Spells and rituals really exist?"

"Of course, it does." retorted Wanda, her Serbian accent rolling off with ease. "If mutants exist, then magic does as well. As a matter of fact, your mutation has always been subtly associated with magic."

Eleanor's lips hung open in surprise. "No shit." She uttered. She had always known that her mutation were just plasmokinesis and psionics. Her blasts were just composed of pure plasma energy just like Scott and Alex's even Hank confirmed it himself, well until recently. "Okay, that's it!" She threw her hands up. "What the fuck is really going on in here?" She rubbed her face in frustration.

"Look, I know you must be so shocked right now -- "

"Obviously. I mean, who wouldn't be, right? I just recently died and now, I'm bombarded with all these information." She retorted, then sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Alright, I'm sorry, can-can you repeat everything you just said to me again?"

Wanda sighed. "Alright, like I said earlier, it was Erik or well, father... who should have died. He was the one who was supposed to be killed by Jean, not you." She expounded, pointing her index finger to her. "That's why I'm here. Because I'm supposed to accompany him when he arrives and waits for his judgement."