Chapter 3 - Hello Gorgeous

Present

"Dude this was my favorite sweater and you just had to go and get your nasty ass blood all over it. Do you know how hard it is to get blood out of clothes. Ughh seriously I was having such a good day before this." I looked up from my sweater to see the dude dead in front of me.

So first he gets blood on my favorite sweater and now he dies before I can even have that much fun with him. Granted I had already cut off all his fingers and toes. Oh and you can't forget his tongue. I officialy hate this dude. If he wasn't dead I would be doing a lot worse to him. Ecspecially because of my damn sweater. Like I can't express how pretty it is. Whatever I'll just but a new one.

I look down to see my phone buzzing with an incoming call from Fredrick the American Mafia leader. He's like a dad to me and his kids are like siblings.

" Yeller whats up old man" I enthusiastically ask

" Nothing much just wondering when your coming home to visit. Sofie won't stop asking when you two can make enchilladas again." I hear him sigh and then yell at their youngest son not to chew on his legos. Sofie is their ten year old daughter who adores me  and coniders me her older sister.

I absoloutley love her which is saying something considering the fact I hate everyone. I only let my guard down around certain people.

I chuckle " Don't worry I'll be there tomorrow, and tell Sophie we'll make dinner when I come."

"Oh thank god I'm going crazy here without your help." I roll my eyes knowing he's exagerating like he always does and tell him goodbye.

I hop on my bike and take off heading home for the night. I pull up to a stoplight as a car with a bunch of guys pull up next to me. I already know they are proabably going to make a comment about me.

"Hey gorgeous nice bike"

"Yeah I bet your good at riding things"

"Looks like you got a nice ass on ya beautiful"

I roll my eyes and completely ignore them. As the light turns green and they start to drive I pull out my gun and shoot two of their tires smirking to myself under my helmet.

I pull up to my house and head inside taking of my blood covered clothes immeadietley going to the shower. After I'm done I get out and put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt I stole from Nathan (Future French Mafia Don) and climb into my bed taking out my laptop and working on my new fashion line for my legal buisness. "Dawn Cooperations"

I run my own fashion and jewlery line. As well as owning multiple hotels, resturants, cassinos, and schools. Yeah you heard me right schools. Dawn Co. runs a business in almost every country which is definetley saying something as there are like 195 countries in the world. I stay up until around 2 in the morning working on designing clothes before I head to bed knowing I have school tomorrow.

The Next Day

My alarm went off around 6:30. I begrudingly got out of bed cursing the world. I went to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After I went to my closet to pick todays outfit.

 After I went to my closet to pick todays outfit

(Y'all can imagine something else if you want)

I looked at myself in the mirror smiling, "Well hello there gorgeous, don't you just look beautiful today." I winked at myself in the mirror before turning around and heading to the kitchen to grab an apple.

No my school dosen't have a dresscode, I think people should be allowed to wear whatever the hell they want. And well since I own my school whatever I say goes. However no one knows beside the principal as he obviously runs it.

I head to my garage after getting an apple for the ride. I decide to take my matte black Audi R8. Yes I own multiple cars and I take whichever one fits my mood for the day. I also own a couple of bikes.

I hop in and start up with a smile on my face as I listen to my baby purr, pulling out of my gates I head to school.