14

There was complete silence until we heard a bottle crash against the wall beside where we were listening, taking us slightly off guard.

The door to the apartment slammed, signalling that both Harry and Ginny were no longer here.

I let out a breath that to be honest i didnt even realise i was holding.

'I should go and make sure he doesnt do anything stupid' Ron sighed, breaking the extremely awkward silence that we had been left in.

Hermione nodded, keeping her gaze on me as he left the room, following harry.

'Danny-' she started.

'I think I'm going to go' i say quickly before she could finish her sentence.

'Danny wait, are you okay?' she asked.

'Hermione, honestly I'm fine, just go to Ginny, she needs you right now'

She look hesitant, but deep down knew that Ginny would be in pieces from what had just happened, and walked out of the room.

I grabbed my coat from the side, puling it on and slipping my hand into the pocket where i kept my lighter and cigarette case.

'What's happened?' lee asked.

'What do you mean?'

'What Ginny said ... what happened to you two?' he repeated.

He was the only one who in this room who wasn't aware of the situation.

'It's nothing' i mutter, walking out of the room and placing a cigarette between my lips.

'Danny where are you going?' fred asked, following closely behind me as i took my wand of the table.

'I'm going to go and stay with Draco for a few days, i haven't seen him since ive been back, besides Harrys probably at the house' i sigh.

'It's late, just stay here' he frowns.

I wasn't really listening to what he was saying.

My mind was all over the place, thoughts running wild as i replayed their argument over and over in my mind.

'Shit i dont even know where Draco is' i laugh, feeling my heartrate start to speed up as i tried to make sense of what i was doing.

I lit the cigarette, walking over to the door and walking down the steps, into the empty shop.

'You can see Draco tomorrow okay' he says whilst following after me.

I breathed in the smoke, not knowing where i was going.

The rain and snow was hitting against the window loudly as the freezing cold wind sent echoes into the building.

I reached my hand up to try and find the lock on the door, the darkness making it hard as i kept the cigarette between my lips.

My breathing was all over the place, copying the irregular pattern that my heart rate seemed to be displaying.

The knot in my stomach never left.

It felt like a bus was standing on my chest.

'Danny' he said sternly, placing his hand tightly over mine and bringing it down, forcing me to face him and stop what i was doing.

The lighting made his features even sharper than they already were.

The angle of his jaw line stood out, along with his cheekbones, the only source of light being the lampposts out on the street, highlighting and creating shadows across him.

Rebuilt | f.weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें