7

Confused.

That's what i felt.

I hardly slept at all the last two nights, constantly thinking about what had happened with Fred.

I hadn't spoken to him since we were interrupted by a very smug looking George, who watched us head into the bedroom, our hands all over one another and lips attached.

I knew i was going to have to see him later on today as i had been invited over to the burrow for a family dinner.

It was going to be the first time in over two years that i would be in a room with all of them again.

I had missed the two eldest siblings an awful amount, they had each acted as older brothers to me throughout my childhood, and had always been here when i stayed over at Christmases and summers before my father escaped Azkaban.

I still had around ten minutes until we had to apparate, so i made sure that i was happy with my appearance by applying some finishing touches.

I tried to look slightly more presentable than usual as i didn't want the rest of the family to think i was in any danger or bad shape from being away for so long

After i was certain i was ready, i made my way downstairs, greeting the rest of the group in the kitchen.

The girls all seemed ready to go, however Ron and harry seemed to be arguing over something.

'Should i even ask?' i say to Hermione who was watching them shout at each other with a disapproving expression.

'Will you two pack it in! mum will kill us if were late, besides this meal is for Danny, not you!' Ginny scolded, whacking them both harshly on the back of their heads, earing whines from each of them.

'Merlin, don't say that, I'm nervous enough as it is' i say.

'Nervous? you never get nervous' Ron said.

'Your telling me you can have a full blown argument with Snape but is scared to come back to the burrow?' Ginny laughed.

'Lets just go, i must admit i am exited to see Charlie, Bill and Percy again'

'You don't have to lie, no one gets exited to see Percy' Ron whispered, patting me on the back.

'I'm serious, even Percy' i laugh.

The cold winters air breathed against my skin as the group of us apparated outside the burrow, taking in the homes gorgeous country charm once more.

Ginny held Harrys hand tightly and Ron and Hermione did the same, however Ginny reached her spare hand out towards me, mouthing 'you got this' and squeezing my arm as we approached the door.

Ron opened it, stepping inside, the smell of a homecooked meal flooding my nose.

'Ah, my babies are here!' Molly cried, rushing forwards from the kitchen to greet us.