5

I woke up to the sound of rain crashing against the window.

It took me as second to prise my eyes open, as my hangover from last nights was fresh.

The sky outside was only just turning light, the morning sun only just peeking through the horizon.

I didn't have a watch on me, but if i had to guess it was around four am.

I realised that i wasn't in bed, i was in Fred arms, both of us closely sat together on an armchair, his hand placed on my waist and the other holding my knees further up to his.

He was fast asleep, a few pieces of his hair hanging to the sides of his face, just above his eyes, and his freckles sprinkled across his nose, looking so effortlessly perfect.

His head was titled to the side, sitting just above where mine previously was.

I glanced around the room, George was passed out on the floor, a bottle still gripped in his hands, Hermione, Ron and Harry weren't here and i was guessing they went home as they probably had work tomorrow.

Ginny was asleep on the sofa, although her eyes were flickering and looked as if she was only lightly sleeping.

I decided it would be best if i went home, the only thing i wanted right now was to be in my own bed.

I sat up slightly, trying my hardest not to disturb Fred, i attempted to loosen his grip on me, however i knew that he likes to hold on tight when were together at night, which i usually loved but right now it was proving to be more of a problem.

He shifted in his seat, sighing as his hands travelled to my hips, pulling me back.

'Freddie' i whisper softly.

He grunted, his eyes opening for a second before closing again.

'I'm going home' i say

'What?' he yawns.

'I'm going to go back home' i repeat.

'Why? just stay here' he replied in his deep raspy voice, his hand still on my hips.

'I need to go fred, i haven't even slept in my bed since I've been back' i laugh softly.

He sighs, nodding and reluctantly releasing his grip.

'I'll see you later alright?' i ask, wanting to make sure that the next time i saw him would be soon.

'Yeah, how are you getting home?'

'Mind if i use the floo?'

'Not at all, you know where the powder is'

'Thank you' i say, standing up from where i was sat on his lap.

'No worries love'

Love.

He called me love again.

It felt so natural coming from his lips, like it belonged.

I heard a noise coming from the sofa, and looked to see an awake Ginny, rubbing her head in pain.

I stumbled over to her, crouching down next to where she was sitting up.

'Lets go home' i whisper, she nods and holds her hand out, motioning for me to help her up.

Once we were both standing and in the fireplace, she threw down the Powder, saying twelve grimmauld place, a green smoke was formed as we travelled through the system.