Chapter 8: Childhood Love

Start from the beginning

"Can we come along?" Jack said, the rest all nodded. Are they that dumb?

"If you guys come along, wouldn't Finn find out? Just don't even think about sending me off, i will text you guys once i reach there so please keep it a fucking secret."

"Than can you stay over my house today? Please please please!" Janice begged.

"Of course, i would. I'll just give my mom a call afterwards, you boys want to come along?"

"Why not?" Daryl gave us a wink before heading back to his cliqué of jocks, but he isn't that bad you see. After that date with him that night, i understand so much about him so yeah.

Like the usual, we attended class, the twins started to disturb me and tries to get me to detention and well the teacher knows i'm leaving so being the bias teachers that let me off! Uni went pretty fast though, i wasn't that boring... maybe it was but i survived it.

"So where are you guys going?" Finn asked, oh ya he wasn't there with us when we talked about staying over Janice's house.

"Going to Jan's house, wanna come but no April." I said, who the hell wants her along with us. I mean i shouldn't act this way but why would i want her to ruin my 5 days left here?

"I'll come, April has to go and do her manicure."

"Oh lover boy has been pushed away huh?" I said in the annoying tone of mine smirking, Finn didn't say anything but instead he picked me up running straight to the pond.

"Finn! Let me go please, Finn! Stop don't you dare you motherfu-" The next thing i knew i was in the pond, ew! Do you know how long did the uni not clean this damn pond? My favourite beanie now is soaked with dirty pond water, fucking hell. "FINNEGAN FRAYN HARRIES!"

"Blame it upon yourself Anna!"

"You ruin my FAVOURITE BEANIE! Fuck you man, it's not even funny...." I was pissed but nah, it was fun. I just want Finn to be my slave, so i can torture him for ruining my beanie.

"Sorry.. i'll be your slave for today okay? Please don't be mad at me!" Yeah, success!

"Deal!" I smirk, but on the side note i'm shivering and i stink! It's so cold, I should have bought along a spare clothes.. now i have to walk in the cold with stinky clothes to my house since it's closer. "I'll meet you guys at Jan's house. I'm freaking cold now so I run back home and get change, by-"

"Here you go babe.." Finn whispered into my ear, he took off his jacket and put it on for me. I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks, shit i hope he doesn't sees it. "You don't have to blush you know."

I could feel the smirk in his voice, urgh but my wish got granted a little. I got my little time with Finn and i'm happy this way. Let's just say that Finn wanted to keep me warmer, so he put his arms over my shoulder and pull me closer to his body.

Can this day get any better? I don't know what to say or do, all i know is i'm in the arms of the one i love. So we were heading to Jan's house instead since Jack said that I was warm enough and Daryl started making kissing sounds with Jack. I didn't say anything, i just kept smiling. I swear if this continues, I would look like joker.

"Finn?... You can let g-go now, we reached Jan's house." I didn't want him to let go but this whole time when we were walking to Janice's house, i have to keep reminding myself that his not mine. It hurts but i'm glad he didn't push me away. If he did, i wouldn't know what to do with my life.. Maybe i know but it would be tough not having him around.

"Anna, do you want anything to eat after your shower?"

"Cream pasta my dear slave, i want to have orea milkshake too!" I smirk, side note, having a hot slave is good. I went into Janice's room to grab her clothes and head for the shower since i stink so bad. Doesn't Finn think am stinky? But if he did, it was his fault!