Chapter 13: The Fall Maiden

Comenzar desde el principio

Glynda had a hand over her mouth as she tried not to laugh as there was just a globs of Cotton Candy stuck to Acnologia's face. "You have Cotton Candy stuck to your face, here let me help." She told him through a fit of chuckles as she began to pull of the webbed candy from his face. "Had I know it would be this much of a hassle, I would have opted for something with more solid."

The two laughed before both of their scrolls buzzed causing the Headmistress to pull the device from the confines. Glynda sighed as Acnologia threw the little bit of Cotton Candy he had left,"Ozpin calling?" She nodded at his question,"It seems we have a new arrival showing up and he want's to greet them, its on of James' Special Agents."

Acnologia's face twisted into a bit of annoyance before he just shook his head,"I guess this matter can't be helped. So shall we?" He asked Glynda as he held out his arm which his mate happily took as they started to walk towards the Bullhead landing pad.

-A few minutes later-

They made it only a little ways towards their new destination when suddenly there was an series of explosions going off around the landing pad. While Acnologia was immediately confused, Glynda knew exactly what was happening. "Of all the times for him to come back, its when Atlas shows up. Great, just great."

As they started to run at Glynda's lead, Acnologia obviously had a look of confusion on his face. "Do your remember hearing about someone named Qrow?" His mate asked him,"I remember hearing the General same something about a Qrow Bradwen, is this the same man?"

Glynda nodded,"He....is a bit like you in the disliking Atlas department, but it looks like he's gotten in a fight with this Special Agent." The Dragon Slayer only looked back towards where they were heading to find that the fighting had drawn a crowd. He let loose a short growl before he literally became a blur, leaving nothing more than dust in his wake as he shot towards the two fighting.

The two people fighting, a white haired girl that resembled Weiss and a raven haired man with a bit of a hair growing on his chin in a dirty five o'clock shadow. The two of them had jumped away from each other and charged back in to attack, and Acnologia took that moment to launch himself in between them.

With the mage suddenly appearing before them, the two fighter's eyes widen as Acnologia threw his hand down and twisted his entire body into a hand stand where he threw a dual kick into the two of them sending them flying backwards. The Dragon Slayer quickly twisted himself upright before he landed on the ground, a stoic look on his face. "What the? Who the hell are you?"

"Someone smart enough to know not to start a fight in the middle of a school plaza." He retorted as he stood tall,"Now considering the difference in the two of you, the white haired one behind me must be Ironwood's acclaimed Special Agent and you must be Qrow Bradwen." Despite feeling the angry glare from the woman, he ignored her and focused on Qrow.

"How do you know my name?" The man identified as Qrow asked the Dragon Slayer,"Hm, ask her." Acnologia said as he pointed to Glynda who was quickly making her way through the group of people, with Ozpin not to far behind with Ironwood behind him. The mage looked back to the people surrounding them,"Everyone leave, their will be more and better fights tomorrow at the Vytal Colosseum. I suggest you all enjoy the Festival Grounds before they close for the day and not waste your time by standing around here."

Everyone around the plaza was familiar with Acnologia, especially after the breach in Vale a few weeks back. None of them were going to say anything back to him, or stick around when he's saying leave. The crowd slowly dispersed as Ironwood walked over to his Special Agent while Ozpin, Glynda, and Acnologia headed towards Qrow.

"Well said Acnologia. Oh right, Qrow Bradwen meet our newest Combat teacher, Acnologia. Acnologia, this is my close friend Qrow Bradwen." Ozpin said, introducing the two with the subtle tone in his voice clueing them in on the fact that they were both apart of his inner circle. "Its nice to meet another friend of Ozpins." Acnologia told the raven haired man as he held out his hand.