8

jake_sim: Today I started playing my violin, which I hadn't picked up in a long time

jake_sim: Now I want to republish something.

jake_sim: Can you believe, I'm back composing?

jake_sim: Because it's the easiest way to get what I feel out of me.

jake_sim: You'd love to see me playing the violin anyway.

jake_sim: I wish you were here to watch me again.

jake_sim: Do you remember when you came to watch me at the show for the first time after dating?

jake_sim: You seemed prouder than my parents.

jake_sim: Can I make a confession if you have permission?

jake_sim: I was on stage, and when he saw the way you looked, he wanted to kiss you so much.

jake_sim: He wanted to forget about the orchestra and run to you.

jake_sim: Since I played the violin from a very young age and took part in some big programs, people who knew me could come out of some parts of the world.

jake_sim: When our show was over, everyone started clapping.

jake_sim: We stood up and greeted the audience.

jake_sim: Then I started looking at you sitting in the front row.

jake_sim: You stood up and applauded us.

jake_sim: But you always had your eyes on me.

jake_sim: You moved your lips and said, "I love you."

jake_sim: And I said, "I love you too."

jake_sim: My parents, who were sitting next to you, were watching us at the time.

jake_sim: And I was sure they understood what we were saying by moving our lips.

jake_sim: I knew they weren't surprised because I told them we were lovers.

jake_sim: I used to talk about you all the time.

jake_sim: When I told my mom I liked men, she didn't react badly.

jake_sim: And she said love can't be limited by gender.

jake_sim: When he asked me if I was going to tell my dad, I said, "I'm going to have to wait a while."

jake_sim: And she said, "That's up to you."

jake_sim: When the day I finally told my father came, I was very afraid for his reaction.

jake_sim: I don't know what he's going to say.

jake_sim: I had a lot of things on my mind that day.

jake_sim: "I wonder if they'll disown me. What am I going to do if they won't let me see Sung Hoon?" 

jake_sim: When I told my dad we needed to talk, he said, "Come on, what's wrong with you?"

jake_sim: First, I looked at my mom and waited a while.

jake_sim: When she shook her head slightly, I closed my eyes tightly and told my father I liked men.

jake_sim: That's not the reaction I was expecting.

jake_sim: He laughed...

jake_sim: He said, "Jake, I used to tell you all my past memories, don't you? I told you about Roséanne and Sooyoung. I told you they were my best friends. Those two were lovers, dear. If you think we're going to be mad at you for the gender you like, you're wrong. When your mother met those two, 'Love is beyond the sexes.' she said. That's exactly what is it. It's not a bad thing that you like someone you belong to the same sex. We love you."

jake_sim: After that, I told them you and I were lovers.

jake_sim: And my mother said "I hope you'll both be very happy. Your smiles will never be missing from your faces." 

jake_sim: Park Sung Hoon...

jake_sim: You don't exist anymore.

jake_sim: And I'm not laughing like I used to.

jake_sim: Please come Sung Hoon.

jake_sim: Because I can't live without you.

(Forwarded: 06.08 pm)

(Seen: 07.33 pm)

We're almost to the final chapter

🌼