𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Warning! Contain Gore and Violence

The grass was more greener, I found some herbs and pluck them out and put it on a small basket. As I went back, Uraume was standing like a frozen statue with a bloodshot on their eyes. As their gaze met mine, the eyes filled with horror and tears streaming down on their face.

"What's going on?" sweat was running down on Uraume's head "Uraume... What happened?" I repeated. "Master... Sukuna... h-he... Master S-Sukusa was beaten..." As I heard the word 'Beaten' I thrown off the basket aside and quickly went and look for my brother. Panic and fear began to run down through my body, I ask the servants and they give me a cold gaze and walked away not saying a single word.

If Uraume meant by that, could it be?

I sprinted through the hallway and went on my mother's chamber. As I went in there, she was standing. Holding a whip on her grip and my brother's exposed back with red whiplash and bruises formed on his bare skin "What the hell did you do to my brother!" I roared and before my mother decided to take another whip, I grab the whip and took it away from her.

My mother's cold and sharp gaze pierced through my back sending shiver down on my spine, my brother's unconscious body was laying down pooled with blood.

"Sukusa?" I called, I removed my upper cloth exposing my chest, and covered Sukusa with cloth. I went closer on his chest if I could still hear its heartbeat, his heartbeat was slowly beating losing its rhythm. My brother's breathing was slow, I activated my reversed curse technique and heal him.

It wasn't working...

He should be healed! This is impossible...

"A trash is a trash." My mother said while glaring at us on the direction and went back on her seat. "What did my brother ever do to you b!tch?" I cursed and she laugh with amusement. She stood up and grab my jaw and twist on right direction, a lifeless body of a servant was laying with deep wounds on its body and blood dripping on the floor.

"Your brother tried to save her, but too bad he's too weak." My mother whispered, I yanked away from her and held my brother's unconscious body to mine and tears streaming down on my face.

"Two of you resembles so much of your father, disgusting and weak." I felt the rage in me, anger flows through my body wanted to crush her head with my bare hands. "I know what you're planning my son." My mother rested her face on her arms and gave me a lifeless smile.

"You're planning to save everyone in this place didn't you?"

"But too bad, three of you will face punishment for your crimes against me."

"Su....kunaaa..." My brother called reaching his hand onto my face. "Guards!" My mother called, all the guards went inside on my mother's chamber. Holding a weapon on their grips.

"Take the androgynous servant, and take these two out of my sight and imprison these three, where the light never hits them." My mother ordered, before the guard could reach out to my hand, I flicked my fingers burning them one by one.

Screaming with agony, I gently put my brother on the floor. I stood up and slashed their heads making them headless, My mother's eyes glinted with amusement. Enjoying the scene has been committed through her, she raised her hand. A metal-like that is entangled on my neck choking me hard that it's difficult to breath, the two guards hit me on the tip of their weapon.

Everything went darkened and I reached out for my brother and before I get to reach him I passed out...

"Su..ku...na..." A weak voice called.