𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈

Before my mother's departure, I discussed my plans along with Uraume. Uraume will be the lookout and Uraume will gave a sign that someone's coming. We bought a candlestick along with us, The stairs were dark and eerie.

"Sukusa, hold my hand. I don't want you to trip." I said and he nodded. The stairs were neverending to walk to, it took a lot of minutes to reach what the stairs lead us.

As we arrived, there was an old wooden door. I noticed how strange it was, there wasn't a keyhole. So I guess there's nothing to worry about looking for a key "Sukuna why don't you smashed the door." I gave Sukusa you-got-to-be-kiddding look "Sukusa, is that a joke?"

"I'm serious." I facepalmed. I notices there was a small taint of cursed energy left in the door, I tested out by applying cursed energy on my hands and twisted the knob.

The door clicked and inside the room shocked us. There's a lot of blood in the wall and pile of bones in the floor, The smell was sickening that makes me want to vomit. But I noticed there's a lot of parchment stored so we decided to take a look, Sukusa analyze the parchment on the right side and I did the left side.

One thing that crossed my mind is that 'What's the ulterior motive of my mother?' While reading the parchments, I noticed there's strange symbols and strange illustrations of monstrous creatures.

"Create and Release."

What did that meant? "Brother look what I found!" Sukusa called, As I approached what he found we found a strange parchment.

"The Forbidden Ritual." I read it out loud. A door clicked opened and a shiver of fear run down on our body, as the door opened it was Uraume. "You scared us Uraume." My brother whined.

"My apologies Master Sukusa, but someone's coming!" We hurriedly left carrying along the strange parchment on my hand. I hid the strange parchment on under the futon and I continued doing the servants work by cleaning and sweeping the leaves away.

My brother planted some plants on the soil "Sukusa? What are you doing?" I quirk my brow, he smiled "I planted some flowers brother, I can't wait to see them bloom." My brother said happily, why would he want to see them bloom when this place is dead. My brother is so kind and positive that sometimes ached my heart.

Being too kind stresses me, everyone inside is untrustworthy. Well except for Uraume, I still need to find a right moment to read that strange parchment.  The parchment was still hidden under the futon, I wonder what is written in it.

My hair is getting on my way, I think I should cut it. After finishing the cleaning job inside the house, me and Sukusa decided to rest and read the 'strange parchment'.

There are one strange symbol illustrated on the parchment, a circle and a star symbol in it and it said: "To have the power compared like the gods above, one must eat the soul of a loved one."

"Brother, why would mother have these kind of parchments?" Sukusa asked while reading the parchment repeatedly "Like I would know Sukusa, Our mother is a total psycho." I replied, my brother laughed at my reply and sleep soon after.

Two years have passed, My mother was enraged for the missing parchment after I 'stole' it. She killed the servants for believing that they stole the parchment, before they searched the entire household, I buried the parchment somewhere hidden and away from the house.

On the past two years, I manage to enhanced my skills on using my cursed energy. I sooner find out that my brother is secretly practicing, I was worried that something might happen to him but he proved to me that everything is fine. The people on my hometown was still suffering from hunger, I could hear the news, that once a day, a life of a person passed away and couldn't bear the harsh treatment has been given to them. I have different plans for the benefit of these people on my hometown: