𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

My eyes fluttered as the ray of light shine on my face, I can feel the dizziness in my head and my memory last night is hazy that I couldn't remember what happened the rest. But, all I could remember that I have a fun conversation with the nobles.

I putted on my kimono, and quickly brushed my disheveled hair. As I went out, the group of birds flapping their wings in sync with a formation of 'V'. The breeze hits different and the sky is clear and the sun is bright as ever.

The captain of the ship announced that we'll arrive at the city soon, I could remember the structures at the city. Everything was so lively and yet peaceful, every corner on the street there's kind and loving people offering a generous smile. The city has different kinds of shrines and people offer their prayers above, I couldn't hide my excitement about the delicacies in the city.

The emperor was a great ruler and people love the way he handle everything, I haven't met the emperor yet but I heard he awarded the three great family heads of the prestigious jujutsu clans with strange valuable items.

Words spreads fast when it comes related about them, but people never really know anything about the jujutsu sorcerers, It was safer for them to not know anything.

"Did you have a good sleep Y/n?" Uraume smiled sincerely "I think I have, but I feel a bit dizzy." I replied.

Uraume gazed at the ocean's deep blue horizon, the breeze of wind swayed their hair like river flowing with motion "What will you do both once I'm gone Uraume?" The words come out of my mouth.

"To be frank Y/n, I have no idea. I don't know what's running through Master Sukuna's head."

The next thing I knew, everything went silence. Uraume left soon after, telling me that they need to prepare before the ship arrived at the harbor and I soon to felt the uneasiness in me. "Are you nervous?" A voice asked.

"Yes." I answered, I understand what he meant, he probably read through me. I'm nervous what will happen next, he patted my back and gave an arrogant toothy grin "I'll protect you." As he said those words, It sounds so comforting my worries and my flooded thoughts were gone. As I take a slight glance, he slowly took off his mask and gave me a serious look. His gaze was so intense that I have to look away, my cheeks flushed deep red and I coughed awkwardly.

Few hours passed, We arrived at the capital city. Birds flocked in the sky and people were busy, some were lively and I can't help but relieve to see how the lives of these people were peaceful. As expected on Heiankyo, the city of 'peace'.

"The one-hundred parade demons banquet will be on nightfall, Y/n you can roam around on the city." Uraume suggested "What about you two?" I questioned.

"I have to visit a small shrine somewhere near outskirt of the town. Master Sukuna I deeply apologized I couldn't accompany you both."

"You can go." Sukuna beckoned and Uraume left soon after, Now that only left is the two of us surrounded by people. Sukuna sighed with frustration and crossed his arms hiding the tattoos on his kimono.

"Does being surrounded by crowded people bothers you?" I asked, while approaching a stall taking a look on the designed vases. "Yes. It pissed me off." He stated.

"Then, let's go somewhere peaceful." I said and held his hand. We take a few shortcuts, as we arrived, there's a small spot, with bridges and flowers blooming. "I didn't expect you would take me here, brat." Sukuna gave a bore look.