𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Warning! Sexual Assault content

"I feel stuffed!" I exclaimed and sighed heavily,  I heard Sukuna chuckled. After having conversation with him, I feel more embarrassed and wanted to look away. How could a statement make me simply swoon away? He doesn't even have a lover but he is talking as if he has one.

"Then... If we knew each other too long, would you see something different in me, rather than being a 'friend?'"

After being speechless, he snort and said "Just joking brat, don't take it seriously." I coughed awkwardly and felt my stomach grumbled for a sudden and he stood up "Let's go, brat."

If only he could stop saying that, if he ever spoke out of the blue. My heart goes crazy and I feel suffocated. People were having loud cheer. As strange people were marching middle on the street. I feel a light pang as if someone staring me intensely, I scanned on my surrounding but I couldn't tell where. People were busy cheering, and Sukuna was drawn from the parade.

"This place is getting crowded brat, you'll get lost." Sukuna held my hand and lead us out of the pool of crowded people.

"And what if I am? What'll you do?" I questioned.

"I won't bother looking for you brat not my responsibility, the fault is yours not mine." I scoffed at his reply. The place was very crowded, people were sticking their bodies and I'm trying my best to held his hand tighter so I wouldn't let go accidentally. But unluckily a hook slides on my chest hooking the necklace making it tore off and the talisman that old man mako made fell on the ground.

I let go Sukuna's hand in panicked, the necklace been passed by far from the foot of the crowded people. The distance between us was getting far, and if the necklace was worn off cursed spirits that follows Nurarihiyon will sensed me quickly. I need to get my hands on it fast!

"Excuse me, coming through." I crawled on the ground trying to reach the necklace.

It was a long minute having a chance to grab it quicky but momentarily failed. Until a moment I grabbed it, it was the same moment I am lost. Eventually, asking people for directions is easy so I guess there is nothing to worry about.

But in this time of event, people won't  bother answering my questions rather they just ignore me. They're drawn at the parade and also people are having fun, I sighed. Let's not assume he'll look for me after all he already said it's not his responsibility if I got lost.

'Whatever, I'll find my way back myself.' I said to myself.  As I wore the necklace, I feel calmed so sudden until on the broad of daylight, I feel chills and everything feel so cold and chilly. A blizzard coming out of nowhere and the veil covering my surrounding away from the people.

A good-looking man holding a long tobacco and wearing a strange designed yukata, his yukata was slight open showing off his bare chest. He got strange imprints on his eyes and beside him whose a beautiful woman, a skin pale as a snow and a long luscious black hair, her long sleeve covering her mouth but her eyes were gentle yet it was giving a cold warning.

"I finally get to meet you in personal." The man smiled in honeyed tone. And I scanned him head to toe and came to a conclusion that HE is a playboy, he gives an annoying smile and also he got a head like a cone which makes his appearance bizarre and yet appealing. No human being has a head like a cone, so is he one of the cursed spirits that followed Nurarihiyon's command? Could it be two of them are a cursed users? The energy that flows through their body is considered as a level of a "special-grade". Sukuna is a cursed spirit, Natsume is also a cursed spirit that takes form as a human.