Chapter 5 ( Brother or Brothers ?)

To all my readers :

Thank You for reading my story , and I really appreciate the fact that you guys take out a portion of your precious time , to read my story .

Once again thank you.

Alessandra's POV :

Alessandro opened the door to the mansion , and stepped aside , as in telling me to go in first , so i take a step forward and walk to the door and then inside , Alessandro follows me to tail. As we both stepped inside , he quickly shut the door , disconnecting us from the outside world .

He then looked at me and said ,"I will take you to your room , there you can freshen up and relax or unpack for a bit , your choice . You will meet the rest of your brothers at dinner , which is at 7 pm , sharp . " Hearing this I was a bit confused , and for once I decided to raise my question," Brothers ? As in plural? " He looks at me and nods and then says ," You have five brothers including me , ok?"

What exactly did he expect me to react to this information ?

I answered with a small ok . He then lead me to my room , which was nothing left compared to a princess's room. He looked at me and asked ," Is this room fine? If you want anything changed , you can just inform me , I will get it changed ." I looked at him shocked .

I mean if I provide anyone with such a lavish room , and they say that they want to get something replaced , I would straight off think that the person is ungrateful . But I guess , being this generous comes with being this rich .

Coming out of my thoughts , I thanked him and said that the room was perfect , actually I think even costlier than the price of my entire existence.

I looked around the room , the wall on whom the headboard of my bed is leaning against is a dark shade of lavender , but not dark enough to be classified as purple , the other three walls where the lightest shade of cream possible , yet not white . There was a beautiful splash of oil painting done on my lavender wall in black . My bed is a king size one , with many pillows . My lavender walls have two doors attached along side my night stand . The first door was a closet , empty closet may i add and the second one led to a bathroom , which is probably bigger than my entire room back at my adoptive parents house . Anyways back to my room , it contains a desk and two bookshelf with a couch and a small coffee table kinda thing , which is really cute and the couch filled with decorated with 10 or so pillows , which acts as an accessory to my room , and the entire room kinda gives off a classic , yet youthful vibe .

So I decide to sleep a while on my bed , which is by the way decorated with 15 or so pillows .

I hop on my new bed , its kinda comfy , what can I say . As soon as my head hit the pillows ,i go into my lala land.

I feel like someone is shaking me , as an instinct i flinch , I look up to see who has woken me up from my peaceful slumber , I look up to see a teen/adult boy .He seems a bit taken aback by my flinching , still within seconds he gains back his composure and says ," Come downstairs for dinner."

I just get out of my bed and follow him outside my new room , with his back towards me , he keeps walking to where , I assume is the kitchen , following the boy closely behind so that I don't get lost.

We push past two huge doors , and enter a lavish kitchen , I wonder why did anyone need such a huge kitchen for just 6 people , anyways god knows it better . As soon as we enter the kitchen , all eyes turned on us , more specifically me . There sits Alessandro at the head of the table , I suppose that he is the oldest in the entire household .

In somewhat scary voice he says ," Come Alessandra sit here ." pointing to the seat right beside him . As I walk up to the seat , I feel 5 pairs of eyes following my each and every moment , watching me like a hawk . Once I reach the chair , I pull it and sit on it , I supposed I looked very stiff , because Alessandro told all the other boys to quit staring and to start to introducing themselves .He said to do it from the youngest to the oldest .

Therefore a boy around 16 or 17 , stood up and stared at me with a small smile on his face , which for god knows why I returned ,and then he said ," I am Xander Jordan , I'm 17." Bingo. I guessed it right . Then another boy stood up , around Xander's age and said ," I am Elijah , I'm 18." Wow. Another correct. Then the boy/man who escorted me to the kitchen , stood up and said ," I am Harley , I am 20." So man I guess. Then another male species stood up from his chair and said ," The names' Marcus , 23." Ok I guess. Then Alessandro said ," I suppose we already know each other , but again I am Alessandro , your eldest brother ,your legal guardian , I am 28 , and since you'll be living under my roof , I'll have some rules and expectations of you , and you are to follow them , else there'll be consequences ." I visibly gulped at the word consequences.

Anyways , Harley decided to break the awkward moment and said ," Well, isn't that a talk that can wait until after dinner , so we have lasagna for dinner ." I nod slowly and a little uncertainly .

So , all my brothers took some lasagna on their plates , and Harley grabs my plate and put a huge piece of lasagna in my plate and keeps it in front of me .

We all then start eating.

A/N:

So how do you guys like it?

Please like , vote , comment , and share .

Plagiarism is a serious offence .

Please refrain yourself from that .

Till then ,

Take care .

Posted :

5.05.2021