Chat #14

'Activate those puppy eyes and look really sad'

I did what I was told as Cheryl stopped in front of Mia giving her a death stare with Betty and Veronica behind her giving dirty looks.

"Come here, Toni" Betty says with open arms.

I ran into her arms

'Start crying'

I began to lightly sob in her arms and buried my face into her chest because Cheryl somehow always know rather I'm faking or not.

"Ok let's get straight to the point you big boned slut, if I find out you did something to my girlfriend I promise you I will destroy anything and everybody you love in every shape and form then I'll sneak in your nightmares like Freddy fucking Kruger and slowly slit your throat until you wake up and see me standing over you just so I can do it again, do you understand me bitch?" Cheryl says in a sickly sweet voice.

'I just fell in love all over again'

I gently nod my head in Betty's chest agreeing with the or 'my' voice and continued my sobbing.

"Um-m Cheryl Blossom, is it?" The older woman asked.

"That is correct"

"Ok look I didn't do anything I'm a thirty-one year old woman, I don't have time to be playing any games with children" she says matter-of-factly.

'Oh hell no this bitch is getting awfully too sassy, who the fuck is she to talk to our girl like that?'

"She said she liked my sketch and then we started talking about art that's it, right Toni?"

'This bitch thought, end this hoe's career Toni'

I slowly turned my head to Cheryl and Mia.

Cheryl gave me a worried look and smiled "Is what she's saying true, my sweet bunny?"

A tear slipped down my face as I sadly stared at her.

"It's ok Toni you can tell us there's no need to be afraid" Veronica says as she rubs my back.

"She put her hand down my pants and tried to touch my princess parts, Cher" I buried my head back into Betty's chest.

"WHAT?" Betty and Veronica gasped.

"WHAT?" Cheryl yelled at the woman.

'Toni when I said end her career I meant talk shit to her'

I went wide eyed as I realized my mistake

"N-No what? Y-You got that all wrong the little bitch is lying" Mia says nervously.

"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch?" Cheryl says then I heard a loud smack and a bunch of 'ouuuuu's'.

I'm just gonna assume that Cheryl is beating her ass because I hear Mia yelling and yelping for help.

Betty gave me to Veronica and I thought she was going to try to pull Cheryl off of the woman until I turned around and saw her helping Cheryl whoop her ass.

'Dayymnnn I didn't even know they knew how to fight BEAT HER ASS CHER BEAT HER ASS'

I glanced up at Veronica and see she's just as shocked as me.

I giggled a bit.

She looked down at me and starts playing with my hair "You're gonna be ok Toni" she kissed my forehead and hugged me tight.

"Our girls know how to whoop ass" she mumbles and bit her lip gently.

I frowned my eyebrows being a little confused on what she meant by 'our girls' but soon forgot about the thought as I see Jughead and Archie trying to pull Betty and Cheryl off of the terrified woman as Kevin stayed on the sidelines cheering them on.