𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙞𝙠, 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙩, 𝙃𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨

Adult language used!

This is just before httyd 2. So they are on Berk :)

The gang (minus hiccup) were sitting on a grassy patch just outside the great hall. It was a warm, sunny day and everyone was just relaxing and joking around.

"Hey Astrid could you do something for me please?" Hiccup walked towards the teens, holding a cloth, a small container and some white bandages.

"Sure!" She smiled and gestured for him to sit down with her. He sat to her right and pulled his tunic off over his head.

He put it behind him on a rock and turned around to see a group of stunned faces.

"Hiccup you have..." Fishlegs was speechless and just pointed to hiccups stomach.

"Abs." Ruff finished his sentence.

"Damn H!" Yelled Tuff.

Snotlout then, very ungracefully, ripped off his tunic and flexed his flabs. The gang gagged at the sight.

Astrid just sat there with a smug grin on her face.

"Hey! What's that?" Tuff pointed to a trail of bruises trailing from Hiccups neck to his surprisingly muscular shoulder.

"That, is my handiwork." Astrid said with pride.

The group, except Tuff, held back laughter. Tuff just stared at nothing with a confused expression planted on his face.

"What did you need babe?" Astrid brought the topic back.

"Umm, I was just going to ask if you could put this ointment on my burn." He answered still staring with confusion at the gang. He didn't think he looked that special shirtless.

Astrid dabbed the gel on his burn. Then wrapped it in the bandage. "Thanks." He spoke quietly. Hiccup planted a soft kiss on Astrids forehead.

He then reached for his tunic but Astrid grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"You look better like this." She whispered, with a cheeky smile on her face.

He playfully rolled his eyes and pulled her between his legs. She leaned back on his stomach. She looked up and back at him. He looked down and his lips met hers.

"Gross!" Yelled snotlout, who, to everyone's displeasure was still shirtless.

Hiccup smiled into the kiss. And just to make Snotlout more uncomfortable, he put a finger under Astrids chin, gently pulling her out of the kiss, he started kissing her throat and even looked up at Snotlout a couple times, who was almost gagging and crying simultaneously.

"You can fuck your girlfriend later, son. For now we have a meeting in the great hall." Stoick yelled out while walking up the steps.

Hiccup immediately stopped kissing Astrid. "Dad!" He yell-whined. He grabbed his tunic and gave Astrid a soft kiss on the cheek. He ran to catch up with his father.

"OH MY GAWDS!" Tuffnut yelled spontaneously. "Astrid gave Hiccup a hickey!" His eyes were bigger than the sun. His jaw open in shock. Everyone just stared at him blankly.

"You just got that?"