"I am. I want to spend time with you Mikasa. Don't worry, I'll just go back to my room at 5. Come lay down with me baby." He smiled and pulled me to bed.

Baby?

"I thought love? Baby huh? Was that what you learned from your harem of girls?" I asked.

Is he texting someone huh? I'm ready to fight.

"What? No!! I don't have anyone Mikasa." He chuckled and I flashed him a weird look.

"You look really adorable when you're mad so I wanna call you baby." He chuckled and I hit him lightly.

"Awe my baby is mad. So cute." He teased me chuckling and I pouted.

"Come here." He opens his arms at me and I went to lay down with him.

"You smell really good baby. And you look so fucking hot." Eren said in his husky deep voice as he smelled my hair.

"Eren..You're acting really weird." I laughed as I went near his chest and inhaled his manly scent.

Is it really me who smells good or him? I just want to hug him all day. He smells wonderful.

He repeatedly smelled my hair and he adjusted his position. He placed his head on my neck inhaling me once more, his tiny breaths tickling.

"I fucking love your scent Mikasa." He slowly said as I felt his lips touching my skin slowly.

I blushed. Something inside me is partying with that compliment. I feel warm when I'm with Eren like he is the sunshine and I burn every time he touches me.

"I love your scent too...baby..." I smiled as I imitated him. I kissed the top of his hair and smelled his shampoo. Manly.

"Call me baby one more time" He looked at me and I blushed.

I pouted and looked at the ceiling in embarrassment. God when will I ever stop being so awkward.

"Come on. Call me babyy" He chuckles and my face became red even more.

He caressed my hair making me look at him. I did the same to his long brunette hair. So soft.

"Baby" I softly said and his mouth slowly opened before it turned into a huge grin.

"You want a baby?" He chuckled and I hit him.

OMFG EREN?? FOR REAL?!!

"Awe my baby is so excited to have a baby.." He cooed and I hit him. He just laughed and he continued to tease for a couple of minutes.

"I love you babe. So much. I'm going insane." He breaths heavily at my neck.

"I love you too Eren." I said softly.

"You're mine you get that?" My eyes went wide opened I felt his hot tongue on my neck as he licked me from my nape upwards just below me chin.

"Eren..." My breath hitched as he sucked at my soft skin lightly at first but it suddenly got a little bit harsh the second time that a sound escaped from my lips.

"You're mine Mikasa." He says as his hand slowly made it's way to my waist down to my back.

The light fabric of the silk didn't help as it only tickled my body making me arch my back and push myself towards him.

"Yes..come to me babyyy" He sucked on my exposed collarbones as I searched for his hair to grip on.

His tongue made its way to my shoulder blades and he moved down to kiss my chest.

He licked my cleavage and I moaned unable to contain the ticklish feeling.

"Eren..ahh" I gripped his hair.

"Fuck, you're so hot babe. You turn me on so much." He said huskily as his hand made it's way to my butt.

He gripped my butt and touched my thighs putting it on top of his body. He then hovered me as I felt my face heat up even more.

"Eren..Ahhh..Did you lock the door?" I shyly asked. This is embarrassing but just to make sure.

"Of course babe." He smirked and my mouth went wide open when he slowly put the tiny straps of my dress down exposing my breast.

Of course who in their right mind would wear bra in their sleep. It feels suffocating. I didn't know this would happen either. Eren looks like he is so hungry for me. I know I'm embarrassed coz I think I'm awkward but I like this side of him to be honest. I like his sexy and wild side. Something inside me burns every time he touches me.

He stared directly into my eyes as he touched my mounds like he wants to see my reaction. I inhaled a shaky breath as I bit my lip trying not to moan.

Eren licked his lips and crashed our lips together. I gripped his hair as his hands cupped my mounds. His tongue tasted my hot cavern savoring every corner sucking my tongue as he played with my nipples.

"Ere..aahhh" I felt him down there poking in between my thighs.

Shit.

He didn't lie when he said he got turned on. He's growing. Shit!! What the hell!!

"Call my name baby...say my name.." He whispered which sent shivers down my spine.

I wanted him so bad I claimed his lips in need. I never thought I could go this wild for him. I can't stand Eren's handsome face saying and naughty things towards me. I will fucking go insane.

"I love you Eren.." I said as I tried to bite his lips.

I felt like I get drunk from his kisses. I felt weak. I heard him grunt as he rubbed his thing on me. My body was like set into fire and beads of sweat started forming to my forehead as he bit his lip closing his eyes.

Shit. He looks so fucking hot.

He sucked my nipples one and another and I slipped my hands on his shirt scratching his back.

"I love you so much I'm going crazy for you Mikasa....moan for me.." Eren says and I put some hair behind his ear.

I didn't recognize mg voice anymore as he continued to explored my body. His hand found it's way in between my thighs. He rubbed me there and I arched back in pleasure.

"Moan for my name Mikasa.." He grunts and I shut my eyes off as I started sweating heavily catching for my breath.

I can't believe these clothes are the most annoying thing in the world right now.