Y/n suddenly turn her face towards taehyung to thank him but she didn't know that taehyung already come near her face because of the turn her face suddenly touch with his both of their breathe are hitting on each other's face.

Taehyung heart is beating very fast but he didn't know that she is also feeling the same. Y/n also feel her heart beating like a metro train. If she try to move from her place than their lips will touch each other's. Y/n look at taehyung with wide eyes but taehyung is only staring at her blue mesmerizing blue eyes. He feel a urge to kiss her rosy lips.

Taehyung look at her who is breathing heavily because of the Closeness. Taehyung come closer to her, Y/n didn't speak or say anything.She feel that she become become frozen in her place. Her eyes become more wide when she saw taehyung's gaze on her lips but before he can do anything they hear a knock in the window of the door.

Taehyung cursed under his breathe but he didn't move from his place, he look at Y/n and said

Taehyung = if you're done staring at me than open the window.

Y/n come out of her sense and glare at him,she click the button of the window to open it totally forgetting that what type of position they are in.

The window open Revealing a women wearing a professional clothes, she look at them and said

..... = sorry for disturbing you both but can you please.. Tell me this address.

Y/n is going to say but taehyung cut her off and said

Taehyung = you're in the exact address and this is the crystal residence... Now don't disturb us again I am doing a very important thing with my business partner.

Before the women can say anything taehyung tap the window closing button, the window get closed. Y/n look at taehyung and said in her cold voice.

Y/n = Mr Kim would you like to maintain a distance and get back to your seat.

Taehyung nod his head and sit on his seat properly, y/n unlock the car door. She open the door and get out of the door without saying anything and without even closing the door. Taehyung look at her disappearing figure and said

Taehyung = if that women didn't come at that time than I had definitely kiss you my angel whether you like it or not.

Taehyung close the car door which his dear angel didn't close. Taehyung hear his phone ringing, he look at the caller ID and pick up the call than sai

Taehyung = yes, mom...

Hyerin = where are you at 3:30 in the morning taehyung.

Taehyung = I just drop your daughter in law at her house.

Hyerin smirk at other side of the phone and said

Hyerin = you both were together yesterday night.

Taehyung smirk at the thought of his great plan that how he drugged Y/n and keep her with him for the whole night

Hyerin = don't tell me that you did something bad with her.

Taehyung = mom, I didn't did any bad thing to her. I just did something to her, so she can come more closer to me.

Hyerin = ok ok now go to the mension and take some rest.

Taehyung = ok, mom..

After saying that taehyung cut the call, he start his car and drove to his mension.

Meanwhile

Y/n come inside her luxury apartment, she sit pn the couch and said

Y/n = why can't I say or do anything when he is near me.

She start thinking about what happened in the car earlier, Y/n never feel something like that. She never feel scared of someone but he is making her feel that, he stare can make her shiver. Which she never feel in her whole life.
She always live her life without any fear but he is making her scared of him.

Y/n come out of her sense when she listen her phone ringing . She look at the caller ID and quickly pick up the phone than said

Y/n = baby...

Jackson = why are you not picking up my calls Y/n, you know how much scared I am.

Y/n check her phone and her eyes widened when she saw 102 messages and 64 missed calls from him.

Y/n = I am sorry baby , my phone is on silent...tell me did something happened, why are you sounding so scared.

Jackson = I saw a very bad nightmare Y/n.

Y/n become confused and said

Y/n = what nightmare baby..

Jackson = I saw that we are running in a dark forest and so many people's with gun's are chasing us. Suddenly someone shot me in my leg and I fall in the ground. That person come towards us, he take you with him and shot me on my heart. We try to stop him but he didn't listen to us and take yoy with him.

Y/n hear Jackson's sniffing she know that he is crying. She take a deep breath and said

Y/n = baby don't cry it's just a dream... It's not going to be true.

Jackson = what if it will become true Y/n, I don't want to loss you.

Y/n = nothing is going to happen baby... Believe me.

🅃🄾 🄱🄴 🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴.....