;-; the end-

"Alright Jo-" Henry began, the door closing behind him. Almost instantly Henry felt tear pricking his eyes "No-" He turned to the door behind him, and began to try and open it "No-no-no, We got out!... right?" Henry fell silent, leaning his head against the door. Okay. He's back here, why should he move forward? So he could continue this cycle?
"God fucking damn it"... This wasn't the first time Henry had felt this defeated, but he truly couldn't see the point. What was the point? To nearly die over and over again? To be tortured, kidnapped, attacked, sick, frightened? And not to talk about being chased around by- Henry perked his head up, Bendy! That was a reason better than any other!  ((me writing this and genuinely feeling bad- I'm sorry I'm putting cha through this Henry U-U)) Henry turned, retracing every step from the loops, how many times has he walked down this hall? how many times had he touched this Boris poster?
"I wonder if I can save you this time" Henry mumbled, How many times had he said that? How many times had he continued on to the ink machine? How many times had he lifted the ink machine up? How many times did he decide to start it up? How many times did he get shocked at the body of Boris? One thing's for sure, he'll never be able to stare at it without crying. How many-... How many times had he repeated these steps, they all felt like a blur, only difference was this time he was running through them, no time to stop to stare at the posters, or be scared by that Bendy cutout, that was probably just sammy anyway, no point in checking every door, or grabbing every can of soup, don't need to check that projector, or try the exit again, or care about the Ink that flooded the projector room, and especially no time to listen to any tapes.

"Finally I can turn it on" Henry sighed, pleased with how fast he zoomed through the steps. He turned the switch with a small "Hmph". And then turned to leave, but instead of walking he stood, a flush of panic washing over him. What if... Bendy doesn't.... remember- Henry gulped, no he will, right? What if none of it happened at all! What if it was all some sort of weird dream he had during the restarting of the loop. Now Henry was being ridiculous, he had never experienced anything like that before, but what if... Henry sighed, no time to think about that now, he had to continue on or he'll never  know whether anything had changed. He continued down the hall, brushing his hair from his face, then turned and went towards the ink machine, he stopped, only a step away from how far he could go before Bendy would jumpscare him, he knows this because he once stood here for 3 hours, hoping that perhaps if he waited long enough, something would change... but it never did.
"Buddy you there?" Henry mumbled, "I hope you are, I hope all that wasn't some weird dream. we had some good times." Henry went silent, hoping for response... it never came, he let out a small sigh, avoiding looking at the door as he stepped forward, wanting to avoid being afraid. Almost automatically he fell back hitting the hard floor behind him, he looked up to where Bendy was reaching through the door, that horrid smile on his face.

Henry sat up in a panic, his breathing heavy, clutching a Boris plushie, it was a dream. ((don't lie I got u, ya thought the loop had restarted, didnt ya?)) of course it was, it always is, the same nightmare every night, but it always felt so real. Henry was sitting in bed, the sheets black as so Bendy's ink wouldn't mark them, the walls in the room were painted a light blue and the carpet was a darker blue, every shelf was cluttered with books or photo frames of Henry and Bendy together in different places. There was a desk in the corner, that had a computer and drawing tablet set up upon it. 
"Come on Henry, you know this, its been 4 months, you and Bendy got out, everything is fine" Henry mumbled, reminding himself of where he was "Your in bed, your loved dearly, just breath" Henry took a few deep breaths steadying his breathing, then looked towards his side, where Bendy usually would be. Usually Henry would of been woken up much earlier, either by a panicked Bendy, who would of been shaking Henry awake, while being terribly worried, or by a crying Bendy, who would be snuggling into Henry's side while freaking out because Henry wouldn't wake up. But he was awoken by neither, which was pretty strange. Henry slid out of bed, still holding his Boris in hand and walked towards the door, examining the photo's one the walls, or the shelves as he went.