Chapter 30: After Party

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Levi.." I said grinning at him and he patted my head.

"Stop calling me Mr. Levi or Mr. Ackerman when we're alone." He says and my eyes widened.

"B-But.. That would be embarrassing.." I said looking down.

"I want you to treat me like your older brother. You're the only young Ackerman I know and I want to keep you. Understand that Mikasa. Call me big brother Levi." He said and I didn't know what got into me that I hugged him suddenly.

I feel relieved. I feel better. Thanks to this big brother. I felt like crying but I know he won't like it again.

"Okay big brother.." I grinned.

"Congratulations! Now go back." He commanded and I nodded. I waved goodbye to him.

I felt a familiar long hair guy walking at a distance his back facing me. Eren.

I smiled and went back to where everyone is.

The school's rugby varsity won but the star player this time is Armin. I watched the game earlier and I know Eren purposely made Armin win by passing the ball to him all the time. He never tried kicking towards the goal anymore but kept giving it to his teammates. He never wanted to win.

"Mikasa are you coming? There's gonna be a party at Historia's house tonight to celebrate the win." Ymir talked to me and I saw how Historia looked at my direction.

I nodded and they all looked happy.

"Sure. But I'll arrive late probably. I still have to do something." I said.

After what Levi said earlier, I realized maybe Eren has heavy reasons why he did that to me. I decided to give him a gift to cheer him up. I'll just have to give him something that will make him happy. What what could that be?

I realized I haven't showed him the small Eren doll I made him when we were young so I will give that to him tonight.

I hope that's enough for today.

The school bus arrived and we all headed to our school. We are both sitting on the opposite side of the seat but none of us are talking. He was so serious looking in front of him and I stole few glances towards him.

He looks like he is mad, annoyed, and doesn't care. The way I looked before.

I went home by taxi as he stayed in school. I didn't talk to him yet. I was planning to do so when I hand him the gift and apologize.

"My girl! Did you win?" Carla says and I pouted.

"Oh cheer up dear! I'm not mad at all. As long as you got to wear that cute uniform I'm already proud of you." She pinched my cheers it hurt for a while.

"Carla Eren's team won." I said and she smiled slowly at me.

"You two. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? You look so distant. Did something happened?" She says as she crossed her arms.

"But forget it. I'm happy you spoke his name once again. I hope you two will get along already. Ugh kids." She dramatically breathed and I smiled.

Carla sure is a good mom though she could be a little scary sometimes.

It was already 9 pm when I decided to go out. I purposely dressed good since it's gonna be a party as they all said. A lot of people are probably wasted at this time.

I was wearing black crop top exposing my little flat stomach and the middle of my chest a little as the it has laces in the middle front and the back. I paired it with black jeans. I did some makeup and put some accessories. I then wore a high heeled black boots. That's it. I'm going black tonight so they won't clearly see me when I talk to Eren.