Chapter 9

They were all silent until they got to Midyat. They first drove Miran to Aslanbey mansion.

Everyone were worried when they saw a Miran's condition. The most was Azize.

,,Torun! What did happen to you?"

,,And then you told me 'he is an adult man, nothing will happen to him'."

Sultan complained.

,,I am good, really good."
Miran said still with a rough voice.

,,Sultan, bak, this is the last time that you say something, yoksa-"

,,Yoksa ne? Really, tell me."

,,Tamam, yeter artik! Allah, allah!"

Firat was a voice of reason.

,,Firat is right. We should carry him to his room to rest, not to argue here. Hade, canim."

Gonul and Firat helped him to get to his room. At a stairway Gonul turned to Azat for a brief moment and congrated him by a smile for a successful mission.

Azat brought Reyyan to Sadoglu mansion.

At a garden everyone were standing and waiting for them to arrive. Nasuh was angered that Reyyan left a mansion without letting him or anyone know, especially he was disappointed she didn't inform Azat and made him worry.

Zehra and Hazar were happy that their daughter is fine.

,,Ohhh, kizim, where were you, you made us worry a lot!"

Zehra hugged Reyyan.

,,Reyyan, kizim, don't do it again, we were scared something would happen to you."

,,Don't worry baba, it won't repeat again. I'm sorry that I made you worry."

,,It's okay. I accept your apology."

Hazar hugged Reyyan too.

,,I am not accepting your apology! What does your behaviour look like?! Leaving your husband suddenly and going wherever you want, really, who do you think you are?!"

Nasuh hissed.

Reyyan unlike as usual was calmed now.
She looked Nasuh directly in the eyes and spoke to him bravely.

,,I'm Reyyan Sadoglu. A daughter and gelin of this family, a female heir of Sadoglu legacy, your granddaughter and Azat's wife. Beside all of it, I am an adult and independent woman who makes decisions alone and who has a right to do whatever she wants! If I want to go away, I will but if I want to stay, I'll stay. It was my good will that I returned back. And I came back only because I love Azat!"

She looked at Azat while everyone had a shocked face, especially Nasuh. Azat was even in a worse position than earlier. He had to make this decision; he must hurt Reyyan otherwise Reyyan will continue loving him.

But, situation in Reyyan's head was a bit different; she gave Azat another chance by returning back to mansion but from now on, she'll watch every his step. She won't be naive anymore. She will keep four eyes opened. She needed to secure herself because she wasn't sure in anything anymore. But the most proud thing of what she has done is that she stood up for herself this time.

,,You are nobody to decide what will you do or not! From now on, Azat will take care of you. You'll go nowhere without him since now. And Azat, be sure that Reyyan won't leave a house without you."

,,But, dede-"
Azat complained.

,,There are no 'buts'. Understood?"

Reyyan became silent again. Now all of her courageness flattered away. She lowered her head and saw that she couldn't go against Nasuh's decision that easy.