Chapter 7

,,Uff, he is not picking up the phone, see mom?!"

,,Tamam, Gonul, calm down, he'll be here soon."

,,Inshallah anne. Firat, can you help me in finding Miran?"

,,I already sent my people to search for him and Reyyan through whole Midyat. Don't worry, we'll find him."

'Why do you care so much about Miran now kizim, what do you need him for?'

Sultan was thinking and without any word, she headed to her bedroom.

Gonul went out of mansion and called Azat.

,,Azat, do you have any news of Miran and Reyyan?"

,,No, and what about you?"

,,Uff, Firat sent his people to search for them. I hope they'll find them until it gets dark."

,,I hope too."

,,By the way, we are not changing our plan when we find Reyyan, right?"

,,Of course, bittane, don't worry. And stay calmed, my people are searching everywhere too."

,,Thank you for existing, Azat."

,,Thank you too, my love."

,,Hade, I should go now. Inform me id there are any news and I'll do it too."

,,Of course, sevgilim, of course."

,,I love you."

,,I love you too."

*in the evening*

,,Firat, are there any news?"

,,Malesef, nothing yet."

,,Damn it."

,,What is happening here?"

Azize approached them with a curios face.

,,Nothing, mother in law, we are searching for your grandson the whole day while you don't have a clue what's happening. Really, you should go out of that room sometimes and see the brightness of day."

Sultan said it with a sarcastic smile.

,,You maybe don't know that I have my own problems, gelin, and that I don't need to take care of an adult man. Right?"

,,Ohh, really? His wife is waiting for him the whole day, she is very stressed right now."

Sultan tried however to defend Gonul eventhough she saw her with Azat. She is her daughter after all.

,,Ha, I see her panic on a face. I panicked more when I lost my toothpast few days ago. But neyse."

Azize walked away with an evil laugh.

'Of course she is not worried. But I will see how far you'll go kizim, then I will question you about all of it. Just wait. I need to know why Miran suddenly disappeared before you. You need my help, Gonul. Me as your mom will solve this case.'

Sultan was thinking while standing in the middle of a hallway.

,,Uff, babaanne..."

Gonul rolled her eyes and left a deep sigh.

,,I think it's better to continue our searching tomorrow. It's already late, morning is smarter than evening. And there will be another rainy storm soon. Let's go to bed."

Firat said and everyone agreed with him.

*in a house where Reymir is*

In the middle of night, they slept together on one bed because it was too cold to sleep in another room or on a floor.