Chapter 4

,,Miran, what are we gonna order?"

,,I don't know, let's ask those lovebirds."

,,Reyyan, what do you want-"

,,Well, let's go home Azat, I feel tired."

,,Neden, Reyyan, we just came here. And besides all, you were sleeping the whole day. It isn't okay towards them."

,,Azat, please, I really feel uncomfortable here."

,,Aren't we a good company dear? Are you afraid of us?"

Gonul smiled sarcastically. Miran stepped on her foot.

,,No, no Gonul abla, I am just not feeling well, that's all..."

Reyyan said it lowering her head embarassed.

,,I was just kidding dear. Well, if you want, go then, Miran, Azat and I will stay here."

,,Azat, can you come with me, I'm afraid to go home this late in the evening..."

Gonul rolled her eyes, Miran frowned and asked her 'What are you doing' and Azat felt uncomfortable because of Reyyan's behaviour.

,,Reyyan, don't be kidding me, how old are you?"

,,Azat. If she wants a company, go with her, don't let your wife go alone. If Gonul asked me it, I would immediately for her."

Gonul and Azat looked at eachother disappointed.

,,Tamam, Reyyan, we are going."

When they were about to go, Gonul decided to improvise...

,,Azat? I have an idea. I will walk Reyyan home, you can sit and chat with Miran here. Then I'll come back to you. I want to talk with Reyyan about female things."

,,Tamam ozaman. We'll wait for you here."

When Gonul was about to get up, Miran grabbed her arm and whispered to her:,,If you are in trouble or anything, just call me, I'll always be able to come. And answer when I call you, don't make me worry."

,,Okay, sevgilim."

'Oh, how iritating is he. Off, can't wait for that day to come, to finally divorce him. I can't be in this awful marriage anymore. Especially not with someone whom I see as brother.'

Reyyan and Gonul started walking.

,,And Reyyan, how is going in your marriage with Azat?"

Reyyan looked in front of her, closed her eyes and left a deep sigh.

,,It's going perfect Gonul abla, meraketme. And about you and Miran?"

Gonul felt bad again because she needed to lie again.

,,Same abla. Miran loves me so much and so do I. We are so in love, you wouldn't believe. He does literally everything for me, he is just always here for me. I feel so sure in his hug and I don't have the nightmares when he sleeps next to me."

Gonul said a lot of things intentionally because she wanted Reyyan to see a reality and to go away from Azat finally.

Reyyan suddenly felt sad because she got almost nothing of it. She just wanted to feel loved, but luck wasn't on her side never.

,,Oh, that's really nice, I wish you many years to spend together and become a real family."

,,Thanks, Reyyan. I wish the same for you."

'But not with Azat.' Gonul thought.

'I can't tell her I got nothing of Azat's love. I can't represent him as a bad person in front of Gonul abla. I know he will love me one day, I just have to be patient and give Azat a chance to change.'