Chapter 8

It took an hour for Reyyan to find a store. But she finally found it.

,,Oh, thanks God, I reached my goal now."

She got into it and bought some of primary needs, like bread, water and something to eat.

,,By the way, can I borrow your phone if it's not a problem? I forgot it at my home and I need to call my husband emergency."

,,Okay, here you are."

,,Thanks."

Shop asisstant gave her a phone and then Reyyan tried to call Azat.

'Uhh, what's his phone number? Think, Reyyan, think.'

Then she remembered and it was ringing all the time, but nobody picked up a phone.

'Of course, when I need you the most, you are not in a charge, right Azat? From now on, you'll be the last person I'll ever call if I get in a trouble.'

Reyyan took a deep sigh and tried to call him one more time.

,,I'm sorry, abla, but you can't call anyone anymore, I don't have endless minutes and the whole day."

,,Please, msr, just one more time. Maybe he didn't hear it or something. I promise, this will be the last time."

,,Olmaz, girl. Better go and don' try to keep all the customers wait. "

'Uff, how cheeky and rude she is. Never mind, Reyyan, you'll find someone else who'll help you.'

,,I'm not trying anything, woman, and beside all you could continue doing your job but nah, you just wanted to argue. Here you are your stupid phone."

Cashier was in shock by Reyyan's exposure, but another people in that store really only wanted to go home and come to their turn.

Reyyan decided to find someone who'll give her a phone, but unfortunately, nobody was at her sigh.

'Uhh, what's this, this village looks like  it's abandoned.'

Then she however saw one old woman who was pouring the flowers in her garden.

'Uhh, thanks God. Now is my chance.'
Reyyan thought.

She ranged on a housebell and then this woman approached her.

,,Buyrum, kizim?"

,,I'm sorry for disturbing, but do you have a phone maybe, I really need to call my husband, it's an emergent."

,,No, I don't have. I'm living all alone here and unfortunately I don't have anyone to call. Sorry."

,,Uff, I'm sorry to hear that. Then I should gotta go. Thanks for your help anyway."

When Reyyan got away from her, an old woman came into her house where her grandchilds were playing and watching a new LCD tv. She picked out of her pocket a new IPhone and called her hubby.

Uff, how people can be rude like this? Of course, Reyyan didn't know it because she was too good for that bastards.

*In Sadoglu mansion*

Azat came back from taking a shower and saw 1 missed call from unknown number.

,,Uhh, that must be Reyyan! She surely called me...or I can't be so sure. I'll call this number."

Azat called and a cashier picked up the phone.

,,Hallo?"

,,Hallo, msr, I got a call from this number recently, was it you who called me?"