CHAPTER 48

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

----------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks later~

Jin briskly walked towards the library, a bag slung over his shoulder. There was one week left for the finals and he had decided that he would dedicate the entire week to studying. They had been given an whole week off for studying and Jin couldn't be more happier.

So as a compensation for the whole week, Jin and Taehyung had spent the entire weekend together.

Last night had been amazing.

No. Not what you are thinking. They had played videos games together and had ended up cuddling for the whole night.

Jin was highly flustered to see Taehyung right next to him when he woke up. Their legs were tangled with each other. When he had tried to move, his movements had woken up Taehyung.

"Good morning" Jin said.

Taehyung smiled his eyes still half open "It is a great morning"

Jin grinned "I know you got to see my handsome face"

Taehyung smiled "Yeah, it would be nice to see it every morning"

Jin smirked and got up straight, he bent down as if he was kissing Taehyung, Taehyung closed his eyes and Jin took the chance.

He took the pillow and pressed it on Taehyung's face "I'll start studying from today. Don't try to distract me"

Taehyung squirmed around the bed until Jin removed the pillow.

He was panting but he still smirked as sat up on his elbows and gave a peck on Jin's lips "Maybe you should stop getting distracted by me"

Jin sighed "I know! That is why, we won't study together. Okay?"

Taehyung got up "Alright but on one condition"

Jin tilted his head "What?"

"This bed is very nice" Taehyung said "Can I sleep here everyday?"

"Are you kidding? No?"

"Why?" Taehyung asked cockily "Afraid you will lose control?"

Jin's ears turned red. Still his face gave no hint of him being flustered "Why? Would you like it if I lose control?"

Taehyung laughed. Laughing was so common for him now. In the last three weeks he has laughed so much that he had lost count.