CHAPTER 45

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

-------------------------------------------

"Ouch" Jimin commented as Taehyung recounted to him of what happened in the library.

They were having breakfast, all ready to leave for classes. After a bit of persuasion from Jimin's side, Taehyung told him everything. And all he said was 'Ouch'

"That's it!? 'Ouch'? What do I do Jimin?" Taehyung asked desperately.

Jimin sighed and got up. He took the plates and kept it in the sink. "Come on. We will talk as we go to class"

Taehyung got up. Both of them picked their bags and went out after locking the dorm.

"Taehyung, Seokjin has a point. But I still think he could have sat down and talked about it though"

Taehyung nodded "Exactly. He should have done that. But he had go and get emotional"

Jimin shook his head "You cannot hold it against him Tae. He was rejected by you. Then you told him you like him right after you found out he was Hamster. It's inevitable. Both of you should have handled it in a better way."

Taehyung sighed. Now how would he face Jin?

"But Taehyung" Jimin questioned "What is your answer?"

"For what?"

"For Jin's question, you idiot" Jimin said.

Taehyung groaned "I don't know. I don't know. And it's killing me. I hate him for asking me that question. I hate myself for not being able to answer it. He said he hates me! I hate him for that"

They reached the class. Jimin stopped before entering. "Now you are getting emotional. You don't hate Seokjin. He dosen't hate you either. You both are complete idiots in the subject of love."

Taehyung was about say something but Jimin stopped him.

"Now we go to class. You and Seokjin will make up with each other okay?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung remained silent.

"Okay?" Jimin asked again.

"Fine! Fine. Okay" Taehyung said.

Jimin sighed and they both entered together. But Seokjin was not there. Moonbyul, Sanduel and Yoongi were all there, but not Seokjin.