CH-2~~13 years later(present)

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin stood infront of the mirror as he checked his outfit. Light blue hoodie with black ripped jeans. It was the first day at the second year of his college. He was waiting for his best friend Min yoongi to get ready who was his classmate since middle school. Even now they both stayed in the same dorm which they specifically asked for.
There was a knock on his door and yoongi shouted " "hyung, i am ready let's go". Jin took one last glance in the mirror and went out.

He and yoongi were making their way to their first class when they passed by the school notice board. Jin stopped there as he did everyday and looked at the lists on it. One said most handsome men on campus, the other said the most beautiful women on campus and the last one said the college toppers.

Jin's name was at the first place in the first list which was not much of a surprise coz it was like that since he entered the college. But that obviously did not stop him from looking at it everyday. He smiled as he sensed yoongi scoffing and rolling his eyes beside him. The last list about college toppers was still empty but he was sure that there too his name will be the first after a month or so. Because as students liked to call it he was the 'beauty with the brains'.

He chuckled and turned to yoongi as they made their way towards the class. There was always silence between yoongi and Jin but it was not awkward instead it was comfortable. They went into the class and sat at the very back. Suddenly yoongi groaned making Jin look back in worry but chuckled at what he saw.

Jin said with a slight smile "buylie.... Did you hit his head again?" Yoongi frowned at Moonbyul "when does she not?"
Jin and Moonbyul chuckled as she sat down infront of him. "Did u see the board,?" Moonbyul asked. "Ofcourse he did" yoongi said. "You both are first again".

"Aishh are you jealous yoongi....?" Moonbyul teasingly asked. Yoongi rolled his eyes and said "jealous my ass". Jin chuckled at his two friends. Yoongi always told him that he is only Jin's friend and stands Moonbyul because she is Jin's friend. But Jin knew that was not true. Though they both were not best friends they were pretty close.

Soon Sanduel too joined them. Sanduel and Moonbyul were in a conversation , yoongi was asleep with his head on the table. Jin played with his fingers as they waited for the teacher to come. He was unconsciously twisting and turning his ring on his pinky finger while pouting. He was brought out of his thoughts when Sanduel said "i still don't understand why you wear that ring on your pinky finger.

Jin realising what he had done smiled sheepishly and said "it doesn't fit any other finger......" Sanduel smiled mischievously "jinnie why don't you wear any other ring. Or is it true that it's a couple ring? The writing clearly says 'wherever you are' soo there must be a continuation right???" Moonbyul raised her eyebrows "woah i had not heard about this..". Jin was sbout speak when yoongi bet him to it. Yoongi chuckled and said "well now you know his priorities"

Moonbyul said with mock anger "yah yoongi". Sanduel, Yoongi and Jin started laughing and Jin silently thankful for yoongi for changing the subject. Afterall he was the only one who knew about the story behind the ring. Jin never felt comfortable to tell it to anyone because he himself thought that it was kind of stupid. Why was he holding on to the ring even after 13 years? He himself did not know the answer. Was it because it was made of real silver and expensive or was it because somewhere in his heart he wanted that boy to come back and keep his promise. As for the boy he only remembered the nicknames they exchanged. He internally chuckled as he remembered VV calling him 'hamster'. And then giving him the ring saying how he will go far away.

He did not remember much except that. But he does remember going back to the park the next day and waiting for that boy to come back like he promised. He was very sa~~
He was once again brought out of his thoughts when their teacher entered the class. The teacher greeted them and cleared his throat telling that he had an announcement to make. "So we will be having a new student this year. He has returned from Italy to continue his studies here" he said in a monotone.

Jin watched as a guy wearing turtleneck shirt with dark blue ripped jeans entered the class. He had black hair which was slightly parted to show his forehead. He had chiseled features and sharp eyes. He bowed a litle and and introduced himself "hello i am Kim taehyung". His voice was really deep and he sounded very cold though which Jin did not understand.

When the teacher asked him to take a seat he sat alone on a empty bench in middle of the row. And that was when he looked at his classmates. All the girls and some of the boys were oggling at the new guy. He turned to see Moonbyul in the same state with Sanduel rolling his eyes beside her.

He chuckled thinking 'he does not even try to hide'.

The teacher soon started his lesson and he stared at him concentrating on what he is doing. But at the back of his mind there was this very unsettling feeling a constant thought nagging him......

"His place in the 'most handsome men

On campus' list was endangered"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we'll look who has his priorities sorted😂
Not much in this chapter but I'll be uploading again tmr so... Pls bare it.💜

976 words
Hope you enjoyed!
With love~~