CHAPTER 22

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung woke up from his sleep when his face suddenly felt wet. He opened his eyes and saw the pup near his face. Tail wagging and tongue out.

Taehyung smiled and got up. The pup immediately jumped into his lap and made itself comfortable. Taehyung chuckled and stroked it's back getting lost in his own thoughts.

His smile widened as he remembered yesterday's events. He bit his lip so as to not laugh as he remembered the joke Seokjin told him.

"Tae-kwondo. How did he even come up with it?" Taehyung said aloud while looking at the pup lovingly.

The pup barked back at him.

"Are you hungry? You are becoming so big. But I still can't decide a name for you" Taehyung sighed

He stretched once more and reached for his phone. He had two messages from Jimin.

He opened them and almost had an heart attack.

'Change of plans. I'll be there in 2 hours. We will go out for lunch together'

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit"

He checked the time. 10 in the morning. Jimin had sent him the message at 8:30 in the morning.

Which means.....

He will be here in half an hour!?

He quickly got up startling the puppy. He rushed to the bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth.

He came running back and suddenly stood still. His mind blank. He couldn't think of anything.

Taehyung would have had no problem about telling Jimin about the pup but........Jimin was allergic to dog and cat fur. Jimin had told him about it.

Jimin would freak out just from the information of the dog being in their living room and peeing on their carpet and actually seeing the pup in the dorm make him loose his cool.

Taehyung looked at the clock. He had twenty five minutes to get the dog back and remove any of its traces in the dorm.

But he couldn't think of anything. Yesterday the plan to avoid the matron had clicked into his mind easily. He and Seokjin.....

Yes! Seokjin. He can ask him for help. He said he would help if he needed yesterday.

He quickly grabbed his phone sending an apologetic smile towards the puppy sitting on the bed.