CHAPTER 10

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

And bruh Deep__Tae welcome to Wattpad. (Finally!)
Consider this chapter as your welcome gift.

And ofcourse a pic

🥺🥺-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🥺🥺
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin went into his room and quickly called Jimin.

"Hey! 'Sup?" Jimin said sounding cheerful as always.

"H-hey Jimin umm.. Taehyung kind of fell so I have left him in the infirmary. You might want to go there..."

"What!? Gods! Okay I'll go there!" He said hurriedly and cut the call.

Jin smiled. Jimin really did care a lot about Taehyung. He put his phone back down when Yoongi spoke startling him.

"The new kid fell? Good for him" he said from he sat on the kitchen counter.

Jin rolled his eyes "Don't say such things Yoongi-yah. Poor him, I guess he twisted his ankle or something"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows "Since when did you care about him?"

Jin turned red, flustered as he realised what he just said. He shook his head "I care for everyone Yoongi-yah. I am tired I'll go to rest"

Saying so he quickly made his way to his room and sat down on his bed as he remembered his conversation with Taehyung.

He blushed even more if possible when he remembered how Taehyung had complimented his laugh.

Few people thought it was annoying except for his friends ofcourse. So he was a bit insecure of it. But Taehyung calling it cute and saying he liked it did things to Jin he did not want to feel.

He thought he hated Taehyung. He did right? Or was it quite the opposite?

No.

Nope.

Feelings denied again.

He did not like him. He did not hate him also. Hate was a very strong word. Maybe he just disliked him. Right?

He sighed. He was aching to go back and check on Taehyung. To make sure he was doing okay.

He finally couldn't take it. So he stood up and sneaked out making his way towards the infirmary. He neared it when he heard some shouting.

He inched closer to the door to hear what it was all about.

As he did he heard something like "..........no way I'll be staying here. I should go! Leave me!" He heard Taehyung's voice.

"Tae please. You have to rest. You will make it worse if you put pressure on it." He heard Jimin's voice.

He then heard an adults voice maybe the doctor "You might want to listen to your friend young man. Listen or not I am not allowing you to go out"