CHAPTER 33

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

Hello!!!Hope you all are well!

(It's not taejin but....... Damn! Damn! Damn!)

Also make sure to check out the video above. It added two years to my life.

--------------------------------------------

Jin tapped his foot impatiently as he stood at the entrance gate. Taehyung was late.

He took out his phone and typed in a message.

It felt wierd messaging him. But it was progress.

After much thought and sneaky glances at Taehyung in classes, Jin had come to an conclusion.

He defenitely wanted to be more closer to Taehyung. No one ever had made him so lost and happy at the same time like Taehyung.

His eyes automatically started searching of him when there was a crowd trying to pin point him.

When in class he constantly glanced at the door after lunch waiting for Taehyung to come back after feeding Jjangu.

And if Taehyung came in with a smile it meant that Jjangu had executed the tricks he was taught. If his hair was bit messy it meant Jjangu had not executed the trick.

Jin had also started noticing all these small details of Taehyung. The mole on the tip of his nose, near his lips. His feline, uneven eyes. His smirk......

Oops. Got a little side tracked there.

Jin looked up when he heard someone panting. It was barely 5 minutes since he had messaged Taehyung and he was standing here panting like he had run a marathon.

"Why the heck did you run like that!? What if you had slipped? Can't you be more careful?" Jin asked.

Taehyung looked up surprised "You were the one who sent a message that you were waiting. Also I am late"

"Dosen't mean I want you to get hurt! I would rather wait here than outside the hospital room"

Jin shut his mouth when he realised what he was telling and just started to walk.

He had walked a few steps when he realised that Taehyung was not following him.

He looked back and called him. Taehyung just shook his head and followed him.

Jin shrugged to himself and stared to walk soon Taehyung was beside him.

It felt right. Walking together like this. Maybe add some hand holding in and it would have been perfect.

'Aishh! What am I thinking?'

Jin would not deny he had something for the guy next to him. He realised it last night after managing to secure Taehyung's number.