"i could never stop loving you"

"GET OFF OF HER!" Draco demanded with ferocity.

Nadia feeling even more uncomfortable being in her undergarments and a gag in her mouth, her eyes looked to the ceiling instead of making eye contact.

Draco was noticeably enraged with the audacity of Zane who was unbothered by the presence of Draco. His eyes met Draco's blazing grey eyes.

"Ahh, Malfoy. Come to join? I don't mind sharing." Zane smirked sickeningly. Nadia thought this was her chance to escape. As she began to get off the bed, Zane harshly grabbed her right leg, digging his finger nails into her skin.

He grinned at the sight of Nadia visibly grimacing from the pain. Draco's face was bright red, and his breathing was staggered with raising anger.

Through gritted teeth Draco hissed, "I said get off of her...now."

"I can't do that, Malfoy."

Draco's fist met Zane's face...multiple times. Draco's boiling anger was released all in the space of two minutes, in which by the end it was obvious that Zane was knocked out.

Draco breathed heavily, eyes looking with distain at Zane who laid on the cold floor with multiple bruises and what seemed like a very broken nose.

Nadia was shaking from fear and the harsh cold night. Draco's eyes soon fall upon Nadia and with a look of worry and concern he walked up to her slowly.

He placed one hand on her almost bare back to help her sit up. He tried to not look at her body, trying desperately not to make her any more uncomfortable. He gave a sad smile before removing her gag that was damp from her salty tears.

His warm hand caressed her cheek. She took comfort in this and at the time she had forgotten about the fight. She was safe.

With him she was safe.

Draco noticed her shaking body and chattering teeth. He broke eye contact with her before beginning to remove his sweater.

Her breathing hitched.

But then she sighed with relief when she felt Draco move her arms above her head to put on the sweater to shield her from the harsh, merciless cold.

"Thanks..." choked Nadia gratefully as Draco nodded. Nadia began to try and stand from the bed, but her legs failed her as they simply collapsed.

"Let me help you..." Draco swept her into his arms in bridal style. "Do you want me to take you to your dorm?"

Nadia shook her head quickly, "I don't want to be alone..."

"Okay..."

Draco led her to his dorm room. He knew no one would be sleeping there tonight anyway considering his room mates were probably snogging, drinking or passed out somewhere.

Draco pulled down the duvet and placed Nadia in the bed. He didn't bother taking off his shirt or loose jeans. He just laid next to her wrapped his arms around the less shaky Nadia.

He soon noticed the scars on her hand. The concealment charm had worn off.

"She did this didn't she?" his voice cracked: he knew the answer.

Nadia sleepily nodded and hummed faintly in response.

The evening of detention, Nadia and all of Dumbledore's Army was forced to have detention with the pink toad. She soon found herself sitting in the Great Hall which had many desks lined up so each child could be seated.