"i didn't do anything, i swear!"

"God rest ye Merry Hippogriffs,

Let nothing you dismay—"

"SHUT UP, PADFOOT!" Groaned Nadia, burying herself deeper under the knitted blankets. She nuzzled her face into the pillow, in hope to drown out the loud humming and singing by none other than Sirius Black.

"Hey!" Sirius slid to Nadia's slightly opened door, light seeping through the cracks, "I'm on my fourth world wide concert, don't kill my vibes!"

Nadia lifted her head from her pillow and said, "No one would pay money to listen to you sing, Paddy. Sorry, but you make my ears bleed."

Sirius pretended to look hurt and offended by placing his hand to his heart and gasping loudly, "You did not just say that, Miss Evans."

"I'm afraid I did, Mr Black,"

Sirius playfully scoffed and replied, "Your just jealous,"

Nadia gave Sirius a lop-sided smile—similar to the one Remus used to have as a young teenager, "Criticism doesn't always mean jealousy."

The groggy voice of Ronald Weasley made his way behind Sirius to peak into Nadia's room. He sleepily rubbed his eyes and randomly commented, "What's all the noise about?"

"I'm simply criticizing Pads singing abilities, Ronniekins," responded Nadia plaiting the loose threads on the edges of the blankets absentmindedly.

Ron let out a grunt of confusion before spluttering a tired, exhausted, "huh?"

Sirius turned his body around to face Ron and suggested, "Why don't you go back to sleep?"

"With your world-wide concerts, sleep seems inevitably impossible..."

-

Christmas at Grimmauld Place was spectacular, Mr Weasley was safe and returned home at Grimmauld Place, he still had bandages wrapped and notable scars on his round face, but he was looking well

Christmas at Grimmauld Place was spectacular, Mr Weasley was safe and returned home at Grimmauld Place, he still had bandages wrapped and notable scars on his round face, but he was looking well. Hermione had even joined them that year as well, with Sirius, Lupin and Tonks.

They all sat at the long dinner table, exchanging gifts with cheerful grins and laughter.

"Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas!" sang Mr Weasley as he made his way into the dining room slowly, still feeling the after effects of healing potions and the stiffness of his bones from bed confinement.

"Here we go. Daddy's back," Mrs Weasley announced now rushing around the dining table fetching gifts to be opened. "Now, presents. Now a nice big box for you Ron. Big box for you. And Fred and George. Come on, open up. I want to see your faces." Insisted Mrs Weasley happily.

Everyone opened their presents, as Nadia handed out her presents for the Weasleys. She had trouble finding the money, but she saved up (with the help of Harry). So, in the long run they decided to share the costs and the gifts for the Weasleys.