"i take great offence to that moody"

WARNING: pathetic excuse of jokes are present in this chapter. you have been warned xx

It was Thursday night, the day when the Champions were to be chosen. Fred and George were back to their normal selves thanks to the matron, Madam Pomfrey but not before a few pictures for the photo album.

Nadia was adamant that she would hold onto the pictures until she dies and will show their kids.

Nadia sat with Valerie, Daphne and Pansy at the Slytherin table. Much to Nadia's disgust Draco Malfoy was sitting across from her with his head resting in his hands.

"As now the moment, you have all been waiting for, the selection of champions!" Dumbledore exclaimed to the eager crowd of students

"As now the moment, you have all been waiting for, the selection of champions!" Dumbledore exclaimed to the eager crowd of students. He walked towards the Cup and raised his hand. As so, a glow of fiery red shot up before a single piece of parchment laid in the old man's hands.

He opened it, "The Durmstrang champion is...Victor Krum!" The crowd-mostly Durmstrang- cheered with excitement. Many knew of the Victor Krum. They may have heard of him through Quidditch, went to school with him or merely had a massive crush on him.

Krum's mates patted his back before he approached the Hogwarts Headmaster and shook his hand firmly.

Dumbledore made his way back to the Cup as the second glow of red flared. A delicate, blue piece of parchment was now in his old wrinkly hands.

"The Beauxbatons champion is...Fleur Delacour!" A blonde girl stood up with a smile on her face. She shook Dumbledore's hand and said something to him with a smile. Most likely a thank you.

The final flare of red glowed as the third parchment fell upon the headmaster's hand. "The Hogwarts champion...Cedric Diggory!"

Everyone cheered with pride especially Hufflepuff. Cedric told Nadia the chances of him getting chosen were small, but she yet found herself clapping for him.

"Excellent, now that we have our three champions-"Dumbledore was interrupted by the Cup flare for a fourth time? The wise old wizard wearily made his way back to the cup as two more pieces of parchment flew upon the flames.

Everyone's faces contorted with extreme confusion. Dumbledore equally confused opened the newest pieces of parchment.

"Nadia? Harry?" the words were barely audible. Whispers echoed amongst the hall.

"Nadia Evans and Harry Potter?"

Nadia's face dropped. She looked at her friends: Daphne, Pansy and Valerie in fear.

"I didn't put my name in!?" Nadia whisper yelled. She stayed put as if she was in shock. Harry seemed to be in the same position.

"HARRY POTTER AND NADIA EVANS!" Dumbledore yelled. Hermione lightly pushed Harry to walk up. he made his way up slowly. Nadia was still. Valerie squeezed her hand.